Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys... I have a bunch of items i have to sell IMMEDIATELY and so im posting them here and hoping we can make each other happy. The motor is for sale now, but it is still in the car. Once the motor is swapped out, i can have it shipped to you. I have the following for sale, all from my 08 Charger R/T with R&T package:

Stock R/T V8 5.7L engine, ~19K miles, excellent condition, regular synthetic oil changes every 3K miles, contact me and we can talk more in detail about it. $2800 OBO

All 4 calipers, with brake pads and hoses, painted red, only 6K miles on them, like new, $330 SHIPPED

All 4 rotors, front and rear, great condition with only 6K miles, like new, $100 for all.

Stock OEM Hood, Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, very minor blemishes, no need to paint, without windshield wiper fluid lines and nozzles, $250

OEM Front Bumper, same color, many small scratches and dings, should be repainted, without the bottom plastic lip, $370

OEM Rear Bumper, same color, many scratches and scuffs, hole cut in it near license plate for a reverse camera, should be repainted, $280

Stock R/T Rear End, with axles, hubs, etc. 2.83 gear ratio (if im not mistaken), Like new, never abused, only 9K miles on it, $550

Stock R/T sway bars, front and rear, $50 for both.

Set of 4 Police Package black 18" steel rims, with center caps, no lugs, with Pirelli P6 tires on them, new, only about 300 miles on them. No TPMS sensors. Tires mounted on rims already, but may have to be disassembled to ship. All for only $700.

Stock R/T Air Intake Box, with filter, $30

Stock R/T Leather wrapped Shifter with center plate, $60 SHIPPED

All prices are for items only, unless otherwise said. I will have to get shipping charges for the larger items.

SOOOOO, please PM me with any serious inquires. I will be happy to get prices for you. If you want, you are welcome to PICK UP the items. I am in the Brooklyn, NYC area. We can work something out. If you want more than one item, i will be happy to make a better price.

All payments are by PayPal, cash, money order, cashiers check, etc. I have a trusted E BAY account: worldwidecurrency So you can check out my account and see that i am a trusted person and you will have no problems dealing with me. If you really arent sure, i can list the item there on my account and we can do the transaction through ebay (but you will be responsible for the extra E BAY fees!)

Heres my number if you want to call and talk: 1-646-533-6287

Thanks for looking :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Thats a great deal for an engine!! Wow! Good luck with the sale of all this

·
Registered
769 Posts
Are you willing to seperate the rotors. I only need the front ones but if its $100 for all 4 shipped I will take it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you have a DASH!!!!

Hi, I am in desperate need for a dash for my 08 charger. I was wondering if you had the car and if it has a good dash. If so, WILL YOU SELL IT TO ME!!!!!!. Please let me know if you do. Thanks, Evan Z.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
$100 for the slotted rotors?? Are they stock or aftermarket?? Would they fit an '06 R/T??

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
does all this stuff have the vin scratched off of it :grin:

·
Registered
223 Posts
You know I was thinking the same thing, but the engine is still in the car? find the engine vin and run it thru carfax see whats up.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have pm'd you a couple of times already and no response have you sold the rotors??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe, none of the parts i am selling have VINs on them. They are minor parts, except the engine. Anyway, yes, they are all from the same car, i just upgraded most of the car to track/sport components and making it into an overall monster car. I bet a friend i would beat his SRT in every way on the track. So thats why im swapping everything out for SRT or better parts. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe, none of the parts i am selling have VINs on them. They are minor parts, except the engine. Anyway, yes, they are all from the same car, i just upgraded most of the car to track/sport components and making it into an overall monster car. I bet a friend i would beat his SRT in every way on the track. So thats why im swapping everything out for SRT or better parts. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, I am in desperate need for a dash for my 08 charger. I was wondering if you had the car and if it has a good dash. If so, WILL YOU SELL IT TO ME!!!!!!. Please let me know if you do. Thanks, Evan Z.
I have no need to change my dash, so no, i dont have one for sale. Sorry pal.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$100 for the slotted rotors?? Are they stock or aftermarket?? Would they fit an '06 R/T??
Those slotted rotors are my friend's, and he doesnt want to sell them. I dont know why i put those pics there. It was a mistake. The rotors im selling are the stock rotors off a 08 R/T, as you see in the pics. Thats the price without shipping, i will have to get a quote for shipping.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*** BUMP BUMP!!! *** Keep this alive, a lot of great parts and prices! All prices negotiable!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Evening bump....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Come on guys, someone has to need these parts.

Prices lowered and any reasonable offers on anything will be accepted. Please keep this thread alive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts