Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I still have my complete from the cats on back, stock OEM exhaust which has 2000 miles on it.

Does anyone want this? Will sell off cheap - no idea how much it would be to ship and I would have to cut the one big piece down to ship I'm guessing.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
What part of SoCal? I sent you a pm.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Santa Ynez Valley

Hi,

I have received a few inquiries on this - sorry guys was busy at work, answering all questions now!

It's in Santa Ynez Valley, just North of Santa Barbara off Hwy 101.

As for the price make your reasonable offer and it's yours, not looking to get rich, but would like to recoup a couple bucks.

I would prefer to have a local pickup on it, cutting it down to ship will make it difficult to get installed straight again. The main piece is HUGE, like 10 feet long!

As for the questions on sound, it is mellow at idle and driving but when you stand on it, I think it is louder than a regular R/T (I drove both before I bought).

I have sent my cell phone number to those who PM'd, feel free to call. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Going Once, Twice....

Hey folks,

Chagrer22DUB and Smoke; you two where first to say you wanted this system. I have another buyer if you two do not want it.

Thx. :)

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
For those with a regular R/T this is a nice upgrade. I put one from an '07 Sublime on my R/T and I'm very happy with the sound. More growl and throaty, but for much less than a full cat back. Plus it stainless and the dealer can't complain about it for warranty work.

·
Registered
87 Posts
would this system fit on my se. its a 2.7 tho. im in norman so would hafta ship. and how hard would it be to put if after it being cut.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
What Does Something Like This Cost To Ship

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What Does Something Like This Cost To Ship
I am not sure - the main piece is damn near 8 feet long, and I was avoiding cutting it up if someone was close enough to drive up for it.

If it is not cut, it is a simple bolt on job, the whole thing is just two pieces!

If no one wants it locally, I suppose I will have to cut it up to ship it.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Left you a message on the ph # you PM'd me.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Cool, talk to you then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts