Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very sad to have to do it but I'm a college student who needs the money fast. I'm selling my '06 Charger RT. It's brilliant black with tan leather interior. Installed black crosshair and honeycomb grille. Whole car is loaded: navigation, dual power and heated seats, 6 disc in dash, blacked out tail lights and turn signals, 15% tint, trunk is debadged. It has 46k miles on it and 80% of them are highway. I'm the second owner and have had it for about 7 months now...the owners before me bought it brand new and had it for 9 months before having to sell it. Any questions feel free to message or e-mail me $24,500 obo.
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks - Curtis

·
Registered
338 Posts
Post some pix, might help sell if the potential buyer can see what they are getting.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I knew this would happen, after i get mine a sweet deal pops up. A buddy of mine is looking. can you get me your vin for the carfax for him.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Pleas read your email!

I have a buyer lined up for you please check your email asap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm the 2nd owner and the people i bought it from lived in north carolina and once a month they drove it to GA to see their family. so it was driven from NC to GA and back 10 times...hence why the miles are so high but also they are ALMOST ALL HIGHWAY MILES. and once again i take beyond exceptional care of my car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts