Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Widebody Scat Pack Charger has arrived. It has Frostbite paint and Caramel interior, which FCA specially allowed as a color combination because it was not allowed in the order system.

The vehicle is wonderful. The suspension is much improved over my 2017 Charger with the Dynamics package. The dealership kindly installed some options and the car arrived in time to qualify for Power Dollars, along with some other special pricing.
81BEE6E1-F423-4E79-A92C-7A71489402C6.jpeg 5F1B7865-F3DD-4A2D-98FC-2244F174FD76.jpeg E39E7B8C-1C2D-475C-B39C-90ED959524E3.jpeg E874D563-C366-4942-A7BC-F047DEE09371.jpeg
Attached are some photographs..

·
Registered
700 Posts
Looks real good. It's nice to an interior in something other than black. Before I bought the SP I looked at several different cars, and even though there might be some interior color choices available, everything on the dealer's lots had black.

Again - your car looks great!!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
That widebody looks wicked..
Does Frostbite have an element of Teal to it?
I wonder whether its pearlescent or metallic based.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks nice. I'm really digging the widebody, but even with the $4,850 Power Dollars I've yet to see one under $50k. Considering you can get a fairly decent optioned SP for mid-$30's, I just can't justify that for a car on it's 6th model year and same motor. Hellcat WB's for $90k is nuts.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats and good luck. I ordered the same color combo. Car built over 10 days ago and is awaiting shipment to dealer, no ETA yet.
That is great FCA is now allowing this color combination. These colors coordinate nicely. I hope your delivery takes place soon. You will really enjoy this vehicle.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That widebody looks wicked..
Does Frostbite have an element of Teal to it?
I wonder whether its pearlescent or metallic based.

Frostbite Blue is supposed to be a modern iteration of B7 Blue. I do not sense a Teal hue. But, it changes colors in different lighting, has a fair amount of metallic, and a subtle Pearl appearance. The paint applied very nicely.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks real good. It's nice to an interior in something other than black. Before I bought the SP I looked at several different cars, and even though there might be some interior color choices available, everything on the dealer's lots had black.

Thank you. I wanted to escape the all-black interior look by ordering the Caramel interior, even though I had not seen it in-person.I am very pleased how it looks, and the matching floor mats add to the look.

Again - your car looks great!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's a sharp looking color, much darker than I thought it was going to look. Is that the carbon and suede package on your car? Do the Widebody Scatpacks come with SRT on mats and steering wheel? I didn't think the regular scats did but I could be wrong.

I think it is a shame they don't do the entire seat in carmel I think that would look really sharp.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a sharp looking color, much darker than I thought it was going to look. Is that the carbon and suede package on your car? Do the Widebody Scatpacks come with SRT on mats and steering wheel? I didn't think the regular scats did but I could be wrong.

I think it is a shame they don't do the entire seat in carmel I think that would look really sharp.
The Alcantara SRT steering wheel with illuminated airbag was a dealer installed item. I found the floor mats new at an excellent price. They are specified for a Charger HC with a Sepia interior but they compliment my Caramel interior. I ordered the Carbon and Suede Package which is very nice. The Build and Price section of the Dodge website shows the Caramel interior as including Caramel upper door panels. But that is not how my car was built.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It looks great, many happy miles!
My 2020 SXT AWD, also in Frostbite, is en route now. Looking forward to it!
Waiting for the car to arrive can be anxious, but it is lots of fun after arrival. Hang in there, and the color is awesome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is great FCA is now allowing this color combination. These colors coordinate nicely. I hope your delivery takes place soon. You will really enjoy this vehicle.
Yes, I'm looking forward to it. I'm not optimistic regarding the ETA though. I ordered the car on 02/04/20. If I remember correctly, I saw your earlier post regarding the special order and gave dealer a heads up, I assume I ordered about a week or 2 after your order?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, I'm looking forward to it. I'm not optimistic regarding the ETA though. I ordered the car on 02/04/20. If I remember correctly, I saw your earlier post regarding the special order and gave dealer a heads up, I assume I ordered about a week or 2 after your order?
That ordering timeline sounds essentially accurate.I believe my order was placed in mid-January. The build and delivery process was not particularly speedy at about eight weeks, but the activation of Power Dollars for 2020 Dodge vehicle models helped make the wait worth while. Although FCA reportedly is on hiatus from manufacturing new vehicles, it is unclear how this affects delivery of already built vehicles.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Try calling the Mopar Hotline to get your status. 1-855-778-8326 Using your VIN they can tell you your production status or location if in transit. Good people, car people.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Try calling the Mopar Hotline to get your status. 1-855-778-8326 Using your VIN they can tell you your production status or location if in transit. Good people, car people.
I'll try that, thanks! I've tried Dodge chat and called customer service and get limited info, "car built awaiting shipment no ETA window". Or I can just be patient.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts