Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,
I was thinking about installing HIDs on my Charger and I noticed these front Head lamp fixtures with the Halos that seem to have a projector on the low beam lights like some of the european luxury cars. What are the pros and cons of these front fixtures and do they have an advantage when used with HIDs, making them more directional and less blinding?

Heres the link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06-07-DODGE-CHARGER-HALO-LED-BLACK-PRO-HEAD-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ016QQitemZ260154476802QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
263 Posts
Couple things:

- there are a couple members here that have them on their car...I believe there's an issue with the light output on them...as in, they don't emit as much or as good quality light with them.

- the aftermarket HID kits that are popular on here will not work properly with these headlights. You'll have to modify them to make them work, as noted by another member here.

To avoid blinding other drivers, a simple check of the headlight direction in the stock housings should fix the issue. There are a TON of members on here that have aftermarket HIDs and have had zero issue with blinding other drivers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts