Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1227 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day again folks.

We are going to start rolling off some custom front end emblems for the Charger and Magnums.

Here are some samples for The Charger. We plan on black anodizing these then taking the engraves after anodize for the "pop out at ya" look.

Plans are for R/T, SRT, and some Skull and Crossbones, and Grim Reapers. Charger folks give us your feedback is this something you all would be into.

Magnum owners do not worry the BT Maggie will be at the shop Monday and we will be working on that emblem.

These are the prototypes and they will be thinned down a tad bit more also.

Besides black chrome anodzie you will be able to get mirror red, mirror blue, and brite dipped clear anodize on satin. Raw metal will not be offered, as it is important that protective coating be put on these to keep the weather from beating them up.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Piece install quickly just open your hood and unbolt the factory one, and install ours with the stainless steel screw and nut we provide, you will be able to ditch the cheap plastic one that the factory uses to hold these in place.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
If you do a SuperBee one, you may sell about 1000, but probably not more than that:)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Sweet! I wanna one.

Word of advice - don't drop a wrench down the front of the car! It's a beast to get back out. Only had to learn that once. Now I try a shoe string around the tools so they're easy to get back out.

I tried glueing them to my fingers, but that didn't work out so well.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
guys you def have a customer. i will buy one now and wait i want one so badly. haha.

·
Registered
916 Posts
oooooooo, maybe when I order the shift knob. Any word on the interior knobs?

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I saw these being made and Installed today folks and they are sweeeet
Heidi you know I am down for black anodized w/ srt etched.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Oh yeah a old school script charger logo BLACK WITH THE CHROME SCRIPT and i will bite! WHAT IS PRICE AS WELL!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
is it possible for custom patterns?

i do want that autobot symbol.

also maybe something with my daytona number in it. not sure what

or
the autobot but with say a 21 drill bit hole where the eyes are so i can run red led bulbs there

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow! That is a hot combo in that pic. I can't believe I had not thought of something like that. :drool:
Yea, DeafCharger wanted a mix and match combo so we hooked him up.

Just give us a call send us PM' or emails for quicker responses at [email protected] and we can hook you up with custom made stuff to your liking. It may take a little longer,but it will be what you want and unique to your tastes.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
is it possible for custom patterns?

i do want that autobot symbol.

also maybe something with my daytona number in it. not sure what

or
the autobot but with say a 21 drill bit hole where the eyes are so i can run red led bulbs there
Yes it is possible. Email us your art or just give Dan a call and he will give you the hook up the way you want it.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh yeah a old school script charger logo BLACK WITH THE CHROME SCRIPT and i will bite! WHAT IS PRICE AS WELL!
Point us the old school script and we will do it for you. This would be a custom one off. We will have prices up early next week. Just need to refine the run times a bit more and good to go. I will say it again with all respect to you fine folks, you will get the best machined product anywhere on the aftermarket today for the best value.

Thank you all again!

1 - 20 of 1227 Posts