Charger Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree Slip-lo is very good. I had it installed on my 2020 Charger Widebody by the dealership and it works very well. It also is not visible.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes, usually what's scrapping unless its real steep. They hang about 1 1/2' to 2 inches lower than anything else one on each side. I had one come right off from scraping.
Damn that sucks and I guess no more scrapping on that side now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I agree Slip-lo is very good. I had it installed on my 2020 Charger Widebody by the dealership and it works very well. It also is not visible.
I found some drive way mod's Driveway ramps by a few different brands and one dude did a do it yourself. So far I have only scrapped in my driveway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Had this problem BAD with a GT350 and an uncooperative driveway; first "fix" was pieces of wood at the end of the driveway, then graduated to a rubberized asphalt that you order, mix and spread yourself, blended with the street's blacktop and allowed me to get in and out without scraping. I did add these splitter savers from ZL1 addons for other areas where it was unavoidable. I had to laugh at myself with that car as anywhere I went, it was like I was casing the joint, circling once or twice to see how I was going to drive in and how I was going to drive out.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
The driveway at my old house in Newport News VA had a 4" PVC pipe covered by asphalt as a ramp..no drainage issues with that (most of the houses in the neighborhood had them)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts