Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I got a new radiator installed the other day and the bumper is now not lining up like it should I have about a 2/8ths inch gap on the passenger side and a 1/8 inch on the driver how do I correct this? I would take it back in but who wants to deal with the hassle with that bs

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Well apparently you don't. And now you have a bumper that isn't on right. I would just take it back. I didn't have to remove the bumper to change out the radiator. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Okay guys I got a new radiator installed the other day and the bumper is now not lining up like it should I have about a 2/8ths inch gap on the passenger side and a 1/8 inch on the driver how do I correct this? I would take it back in but who wants to deal with the hassle with that bs
Did they remove the front fascia to replace the radiator?

I've never heard of this being necessary.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Did they remove the front fascia to replace the radiator?

I've never heard of this being necessary.
It's not but it's the easiest way to remove the radiator itself. I didn't remove the bumper but did have to remove the fan assembly, under carriage cover, and support bracket to remove it from underneath the car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure they removed everything they could to mKe it simple but it deff wasn't lining up like that when I took it in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts