Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my Charger sitting in the parking lot at my work, and a truck backed into my car and damaged my front bumper. The left side of the front bumper is broken. Nothing is falling off or apart but its very noticeable and very damaged. I'm livid. I live in Jacksonville Florida. Do any of you guys live in Jacksonville Florida that knows of any small body shops around? I don't want to take it to the dealership because of how expensive they are. I'm looking for a small body shop that would be reasonably priced.
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Google, "body shops near me" and check the reviews and go from there. It's about the most reliable way you can go.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
^ Yup!

Best consult 3-5 reputable places to get a good idea of what the overall cost of the repair will be.

Any pics of the damage?
What model year is it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Yup!

Best consult 3-5 reputable places to get a good idea of what the overall cost of the repair will be.

Any pics of the damage?
What model year is it?
I know I can research places near me but I was just wondering if anyone new any GOOD small body shops like any body shops that you guys have been to and trust. I have a 2015 Charger SXT

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, that looks bad. Maxi Auto Repair and Service has a lot of good reviews online. Maybe you can give them a call and ask for the repair price.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
My sorry doesn't answer your question or fix the damage, but you have it anyways.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I know I can research places near me but I was just wondering if anyone new any GOOD small body shops like any body shops that you guys have been to and trust. I have a 2015 Charger SXT View attachment 294727
Google it. What do you expect? You'll get your most reliable answer by checking reviews on Google rather than asking a lightly used internet forum for a good body shop. If you had a Ferrari Enzo and needed a specialty shop sure, but these are dime a dozen Dodge Chargers. A simple search to find a highly rated local body shop is your best, and simplest bet.

Sorry about your car. Looks like you'll need a bumper cover. Nothing too difficult.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That is not really the bumper, it is the front fascia (goes over the bumper). You'd need a new one, have it painted and installed. It is very easy to remove and install yourself. So if you wanted to save some money you could get the part, have shop paint it and then install it yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts