Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Front body stripe Now Available to Order!!!!!

For all of our customers that have been waiting on a front body length stripe, the time is here. We finished the layout, and will be cutting a stripe for a test fit and pictures in the next day or so.

I know you guys don't like posts like this without pics, but I just could not wait to make the announcement. We will have a couple different styles, and will be able to do some customization as well.

This stripe will be able to be added to any Charger that already has any of our Stinger, Daytona Style Quarter Panel Stripes or Super Bee Hockey Stick Style stripes already installed.

It will be pre-cut in 3 pieces per side. One for the rear door adhead of the body line, one for the front door and one for the front fender.

If anyone has any suggestions for designs, please feel free to let us know.

I will have pictures posted and have the stripes on our website as soon as the test fit is complete.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pictures of the one I installed earlier today. We are working on adding them to the website right now. I will post a link as soon as they are up. This one is the side stripe and our stinger stripe.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Looks Great :yes:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Looks great... but it looks like the stripe needs a little bend or arch at the back where it comes up by the stinger drop point on the back door.May just be a picture fluke.
I hope you guys can keep making things for the Chargers to make each and everyone different since Chrysler pulled the plug on the name things.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is an optical illusion. It follows the body line that is in the door at that spot.

The plug has not been pulled on putting names or text in the stripes. We will just have a different ordering process shortly. Our website is being updated so our customers can enter whatever text they choose. Chrysler can tell us not to show their logos or use them for advertising, but cannot stop us from doing "Custom" customer requested text/designs, and cannot tell you the customer what to put or not put on YOUR car.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Or an R/T logo or a Bee? We can add text or a logo there as long as it is not too intricate. We are a little limited by size in that spot.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
It is an optical illusion. It follows the body line that is in the door at that spot.

The plug has not been pulled on putting names or text in the stripes. We will just have a different ordering process shortly. Our website is being updated so our customers can enter whatever text they choose. Chrysler can tell us not to show their logos or use them for advertising, but cannot stop us from doing "Custom" customer requested text/designs, and cannot tell you the customer what to put or not put on YOUR car.

All friggin good !!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts