Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Knott's Berry Farm yesterday, I took the wife and kids to Frisco's in Downey for the cruise night. As I got off the freeway and stopped at the first light, a black SRT8 Charger pulled alongside in the turning lane next to me - I was happy to see another Charger heading in the same direction. He ended up going a different direction and a couple of minutes later we were at Frisco's. Turns out, even though it's advertised for Wednesday and Saturday, Cruise nights are only on Wednesdays now. There were a couple of old Caddy's there, but that was it. I was a bit disappointed, but the food was great! If you've never been to Frisco's, you gotta try it - the girls are on roller skates like the old carhops!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
After Knott's Berry Farm yesterday, I took the wife and kids to Frisco's in Downey for the cruise night. As I got off the freeway and stopped at the first light, a black SRT8 Charger pulled alongside in the turning lane next to me - I was happy to see another Charger heading in the same direction. He ended up going a different direction and a couple of minutes later we were at Frisco's. Turns out, even though it's advertised for Wednesday and Saturday, Cruise nights are only on Wednesdays now. There were a couple of old Caddy's there, but that was it. I was a bit disappointed, but the food was great! If you've never been to Frisco's, you gotta try it - the girls are on roller skates like the old carhops!
wich one downey or city of industry???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts