Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To come down to Atco NJ for a Test N Tune with Rocsteady and myself.

Hello all,
This will probably be the last time I run on these Nexen Tires. The Weather so far is supposed to be around 48 Degrees F which is 8 degrees over the lowest Temp you should use the Drag Radials in. I'm hoping for a really Sunny day to warm the Track and get some good traction.

Who else is in?
Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would, but it's a little far and my winter setup is not the best for dry traction(I have had them break loose at 100km/h)
You got all week to get the Winter setup OFF the car and get back into one last time for the year Summer setup.
We will be there unless the weather changes for the worse.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weather report seems to be getting worse for Friday?
Yeah I saw that. It might not be a good track day. 31-45 . I will check it tomorrow as I can see when the Temp gets above 40 Degrees. I don't want to run in weather 40 or under. I'll let you know sometime tomorrow.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack RWD
143 Posts
looks like a small window of whenever the track dries from the overnight rain until it gets below 40 at about 5 o'clock. It may not matter as I might have to go into work...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Kinda sucks. It's closing in on winter so getting another Track day this year will be slim. For the sheer hell of it I'm gonna pay attention to the weather and what Atco Posts as they inform racers if they are open or going to close the track due to weather.

We shall see, I won't be holding my breath.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack RWD
143 Posts
I think so too. It was crappy out for sure. By the time the track dries out and gets prepped again, it'll be borderline too cold. That one day I went after a rainfall, first two cars down both spun. One just kissed the guardrail while the other did a 180 and hit nothing by sheer luck. I'd rather not do any of that

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Test n tune was cancelled for today according to the Atco Rocks website. They're going to try to run again on Sunday the 28th...
We will have to check the weather, That might be a good make up day. I'm in if conditions are good.

Invite still stands to anyone who would like to TRY and join us Sunday IF all goes well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts