Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh my God . . Itsss Purrrpppleeee (screamed the guy hanging halfway outta the car when he saw the Plum Crazy SRT8). You had to be there. If you were, you know it was the hi-lite of the wonderful day.

We finally got some of us Central California Charger guys/gals together to meet and attend the 2008 Central California Auto Show featuring the new 2008 vehicles from many of the auto makers.

Wonderful time was had by all, and some new great friends were made.

We even talked a local police Charger to join us in our little photo opp.

Here are some of the great pics.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our rides

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The good news

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Bad News

If you've seen the Charger add, you know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More PoPo

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meet the guys

Travel Form (damn traffic, but we all made it). Funny part, as we're on the freeway going to eat, a guy in a
Ford SVT Truck was driving by us, slowed down to look at all the rides, then gunned it to pass us all. He had a big "Hemi Hunter" sticker on his back window. He had a big cheesy grin on his face as he took his off ramp. We all wanted to show him what the hemi was all about, but there was a lot of traffic.

Here we are.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The real stars . . .

·
Registered
657 Posts
Its Puuurrple!!! All of the Modesto crew had a good time. We need to do this more often. I don't think the streets of Fresno were ready for us today. Everywhere we went we drew a crowd. People were yelling and honking from there cars. It was a h3lluvah time. When we were driving in a caravan we even passed a guy in a Rustang , who was (go figure) broke down on the side of the highway. When we passed him, he dropped his head in shame.
LMAO.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wonderful time.

And the big 100 car accident happened just South of Fresno.

Oh, and I didn't see the note until I got home, but one of our Fresno forum brothers (and Charger Police Car drivers) saw our cars, and was sorry he missed us.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Guys,
i had a fantastic time!!!!!
thanks for the warm welcome to the family!!!
this was my first M & G with other LX owners and it was more than i expected.
i am looking forward to doing alot more of this!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
SRT8-4D2 I just shot you a pm

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey guys, I had a great time on Saturday. It was nice to meet everyone and get to know each other a bit. The picks that were posted look awsome, especially with the police charger. I hope we can get together again soon and I can bring my Wife and Kids out to see your cool rides. Roy found a Famous Dave's BBQ being built in Tracy, can't wait until it opens, that food kicked A$$. Anyway hope to see you guys in the near future.
L8TR, Zach

·
Registered
639 Posts
Doods, it was a blast on Saturday hopefully this is the first of many gatherings. I wish the freeway was clear so i could have ripped that "hemi killer" a new one. I'm glad to see everyone liked the trip out the the NO.

BTW heres the pic i was talking about zach:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
I would like to thank all my charger forum brothers that show up for the M & G. My family and I really enjoyed your company and had a great time. We are really looking forward to the next get-together. I would also like to thank Dave (srt8-4d2) for hosting the meet. He did a great job.
Since I prefer to live in the stone age, I will have to develope the film before I can post any pics. again, thanks all.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Charlie

You're welcome, but it was a team effort. And we enjoyed you and your family as well.

Hope everyone has a great week.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Travel Form (damn traffic, but we all made it). Funny part, as we're on the freeway going to eat, a guy in a
Ford SVT Truck was driving by us, slowed down to look at all the rides, then gunned it to pass us all. He had a big "Hemi Hunter" sticker on his back window. He had a big cheesy grin on his face as he took his off ramp. We all wanted to show him what the hemi was all about, but there was a lot of traffic.

HEY I SEE A MUSTANG??:smoke: WERE THEY PART OF THE GROUP?? OR JUST TAILGATING BECAUSE YOU WERE ALL CRUISING??:grin:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
that stang was not part of the group. In fact, I think I cut him off on the freeway when I was trying to stay up with the rest of the group. (thats me in front of the stang) Since I am familiar with Fresno, I stayed at the rear incase the Modesto guys get separated. After turning on to Herndon, the traffic was so bad that we got separated and I ended up being the first to arrive at the resturant.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
that stang was not part of the group.
In fact, I think I cut him off on the freeway when I was trying to stay up with the rest of the group.
(thats me in front of the stang) Since I am familiar with Fresno, I stayed at the rear incase the Modesto guys get separated. After turning on to Herndon, the traffic was so bad that we got separated and I ended up being the first to arrive at the resturant.
nice..........:grin:j/k??? should i be just kidding???hmmmm:grin:

·
Registered
185 Posts
That looked like fun I was at the show Sat. but left the charger in the garage.
I will be looking for more stuff being planned and would like to join in

1 - 20 of 50 Posts