Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back by popular demand is our FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING offer!! Now until the end of the year, we will ship everything for FREE to the US48!! From key chains to crate motors, this is the time to take advantage of our Free Shipping offer. The only exclusion is layaway items ... you have to pay for your order during the offer time frame (2010) to receive the discount.

To receive the Free Shipping, use this discount code during the checkout process of our online store www.SpeedlogixStore.com --> BYE2010

For our valued international customers, we will provide a proportionate discount to your shipping, so place your order online as you normally would and we'll contact you with discounted shipping.

Thanks for a fun 2010, everyone!!

Lisa | Speedlogix

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
A little late for me I guess .... is this also available on those $169 rear braces ? :)

Good luck with the sale !

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Does Hawaii count as "international" ....we ARE part of the USA...let me know what kind of discount I could get down here......thanks, Andy

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does Hawaii count as "international" ....we ARE part of the USA...let me know what kind of discount I could get down here......thanks, Andy
Hi Andy, since Hawaii is extra expensive we'll give you a discounted shipping rate! Just shoot me a PM or call 888-SPD-LOGX.

A little late for me I guess .... is this also available on those $169 rear braces ? :)

Good luck with the sale !
Yeah, and we have 1 left. :)

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
FREE SHIPPING on anything and everything in our store, get your orders in before midnight to take advantage of this!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Yeah, and we have 1 left. :)
Somebody should snag it up quickly then .... I think it was about $38 to ship mine .... ;)

I gotta look around, see if there's anything else I may want or need soon ... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts