Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited time, get free shipping (in the Continental USA) on custom dash covers from PFYC-PartsForYourCar.com!

Our premium quality, custom made dash covers come in 35 different color and material combinations. These are not cheap auto parts store covers, they are the best available.

To take advantage of this offer, use promo code DASHCOOL during checkout. Offer expires May 24, 2013.

Click on the image below to order yours today:

Custom Fit Dash Covers - PartsForYourCar.com

----------------

To see a full listing of our brand new 2006-2010 Dodge Charger items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials for your 06-10 Charger, please click here.

To see a full listing of our brand new 2011-2013 Dodge Charger items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials for your 11-13 Charger, please click here.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I purchased this for my 2010 sxt and I couldn't be happier with the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. It definitley protects my dash from the sun's harmful rays :thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
If I'm being a devils advocate by expecting the dash line to be cut straight opposed to (I'm really not sure what to call that cut?) the way it is on yours, then yes, I'll be one.

I wasn't trying to be one... It just appeared it may have been on crooked because the dash line didn't match the factory curve. Sounds like you confirmed that's just the way it is.

Good to hear you're happy with yours. Owner satisfaction is the most important thing.....

I wouldn't be though. Haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
If I'm being a devils advocate by expecting the dash line to be cut straight opposed to (I'm really not sure what to call that cut?) the way it is on yours, then yes, I'll be one.

I wasn't trying to be one... It just appeared it may have been on crooked because the dash line didn't match the factory curve. Sounds like you confirmed that's just the way it is.

Good to hear you're happy with yours. Owner satisfaction is the most important thing.....

I wouldn't be though. Haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Gotcha bro. To each their own. If anything, my dash is protected from the suns harmful rays and dust. :cool:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts