Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't miss out on the FREE pads with a purchase of a BBK.
Get an extra set of your choice with a regular kit purchase. Pick from any compounds for your kit needs! Helluva deal.

And...I dropped the rear kit prices a bit of late so it's a double whammy.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Don't miss out on the FREE pads with a purchase of a BBK.
Get an extra set of your choice with a regular kit purchase. Pick from any compounds for your kit needs! Helluva deal.

And...I dropped the rear kit prices a bit of late so it's a double whammy.
Is there a website?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Is it or is it not true that if you increase your wheel size more than 3" over the original size, that you NEED to upgrade the rotors and pistons for safety reasons?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Applogies, need to change my signature again. When not doing the vendor thing I cannot link to the business page.

"Need" to update? I'm also not sure there's hard rule here but certainly adding rotational mass via a wheel can benefit from also adding more effective stopping power as well. Does everyone need a 16" front kit? Not really but the added value of a 14" kit can make a huge difference on how thing slow.

And for a second set of pads you can try out a different compound for different needs. Say, D for AutoX or B for Open Track use. Even H for the hard core users. Of course if you want to just pick up a spare set of BP10 or 20 for all this that's fine too!

Pad page info:
http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/pads.html

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
This kit rocks people... plus the service you get from Todd is second to none!!!

You people need to jump on this great deal!!!

Todd... still loves these brakes... thanks again..

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I know that I will be buying some new pads for the Topeka M&G in May of '08... I am not sure which one's at this time because I am not sure of the course we will be on... but I will be using different pads because that is a huge benifit using these brakes... then bleeding them between road course sessions...

:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Getting to the end of the month and time's short to get in on the free pad offer.

Front and rear kit purchases are eligible for up to $300 in free brake pads! That's nothing to sneeze at for anyone who thinks a second set of pads is just marketing.

I've also worked up some of the new W series caliper brackets to accelerate the new 14" kit line. I think when you see this part in person you'll begin to appreciate what this part brings to the market!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tick-tock-tick-tock....that's the sound of money being lost.
To the tune of up to $400 or more on a front and rear kit purchase!
(even if it's not spelled right, just how do you spell that??)

Anyhow, if you've been kicking around the BBK idea don't miss out on the extra set of pads for free deal you have before you now. Time is short and as of the 31st there'll be no no treats for you. Only tricks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to the half dozen or so guys who got in on this pad offer. Time to move on however.

Currently the new W6a caliper is seeming to be a hit on a number of fronts; Magnum/Charger/300C, Lightning, Vette, Mustang, and now the WRX. Look for all the details of what can be had for these and other vehicles soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts