Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Okay, I'll bite.

How does one get the "free gift"?

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
34 Posts
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 299367

View attachment 299367
Rocky Mountain Oysters.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Having done some travelling and growing up where I did, what might be strange to some might not be so strange to me.

I've eaten turtle, opossums, squirrel, liver from about everything that walks (minus humans- I'm not Hannibal Lecter), goat, horse and at least tried every organ from a cow.

I draw the "what I'll eat line" at dogs, cats, humans and reproductive organs.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I don't have a picture, but a moth.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wish I had pictures, but this was decades ago in the start of high school. We had a very cool science teacher and he set up a 'Foods of the World Friday' (last Friday of every month.) Some people in the class would bring in weird and different foods and treats from around the world for us to try and see. There was everything you could imagine at times. From chocolate covered bugs of all different sorts, to weird eel and different meats, desserts, etc and treats from all over. We students thought it was great and everyone got to experience stuff from around the world they normally wouldn't get to try otherwise. Not sure if a school could get away with doing this now a days though :/ This teacher was great, we always had the best science fairs and daily labs too...

Nice of you to have someone enjoy their weekend more with a free gift :)

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Cooked Goat brains
Cooked Fish eyes
Cooked Chicken Liver

Stinky tofu. I didn’t find it all that stinky. Was actually really good.
I honestly have no idea how people are able to stand that smell when it is being cooked.
I went downtown to this Chinese festival with a date this one time and I damn near puked the first time I got a whiff of it.

And I didnt know things like this existed...you gotta see it for yourself lmao (NSFW, check attachments).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Wasn't intentional. Was playing table tennis 🏓 in my garage as a kid and it flew into my mouth and I was coughing. Drank some soda and down it went. Sorry moth.

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wasn't intentional. Was playing table tennis 🏓 in my garage as a kid and it flew into my mouth and I was coughing. Drank some soda and down it went. Sorry moth.
The question is though, would you have another? 🤣

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
No thanks.

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cooked Goat brains
Cooked Fish eyes
Cooked Chicken Liver

I honestly have no idea how people are able to stand that smell when it is being cooked.
I went downtown to this Chinese festival with a date this one time and I damn near puked the first time I got a whiff of it.

And I didnt know things like this existed...you gotta see it for yourself lmao (NSFW, check attachments).
Well done, the tray is yours, PM your name and address

·
Registered
139 Posts

View attachment 299367
Cat food.
Fried scorpions
Stories available upon request🤣

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Wait...so EBC Brakes UK has the time to come in here and drop a bunch of likes, but doesn't trouble themselves to respond to the very first reply, namely, "How does one get the "free gift"?"

The fark??

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wait...so EBC Brakes UK has the time to come in here and drop a bunch of likes, but doesn't trouble themselves to respond to the very first reply, namely, "How does one get the "free gift"?"

The fark??
Wait....... so you had the time to come back on and comment about the same question and not take the time to read our reply which was sent straight away and still shows under your initial comment at the top of the thread which was.... By reading the above post and doing what it asks ;)

Many members have managed to read our initial post which contains the details of how to win the prize..

Hope this clarifies your issue. Thanks

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Wait....... so you had the time to come back on and comment about the same question and not take the time to read our reply which was sent straight away and still shows under your initial comment at the top of the thread which was.... By reading the above post and doing what it asks ;)

Many members have managed to read our initial post which contains the details of how to win the prize..

Hope this clarifies your issue. Thanks
My gosh, that's so clever, where you mocked me by parroting what I said in my post. Thanks for setting me straight!

Seems like odd behavior from a "supporting vendor". Not exactly out of the manual, is it?

Business sure must be booming over there at EBC, to support a lavish promotion like this one!

There was a simple explanation: as it turns out, I had you on ignore. Back into the bin you go!

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My gosh, that's so clever, where you mocked me by parroting what I said in my post. Thanks for setting me straight!

Seems like odd behavior from a "supporting vendor". Not exactly out of the manual, is it?

Business sure must be booming over there at EBC, to support a lavish promotion like this one!

There was a simple explanation: as it turns out, I had you on ignore. Back into the bin you go!
I did not mock you at all, I merely offered a similar response to your question.

Responding with a valid answer to any member is certainly not odd behaviour and we do very well conversing with most forum members where they respond in a polite manner..

Business is doing well but we still like to be on the forums to assist any users and give away products and gifts to them where we can. Perhaps in future if you ask a question on any forum, you could ensure you are not set to 'ignore' replies, allowing you to receive the reply you await please.

As we are now 'in the bin', I appreciate you won't get this response but it is only courteous for me to respond to each question or comment. Thank you for your particiaption.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts