Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a perfect '06 SRT8 exhaust system that has been in storage in for almost a year now that was removed at 1200 miles. If anyone in Southern Cal has any interest in it and a truck to pick it up with, let me know; I am in the Placentia/Yorba Linda area. Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
hey whats up bro its for free? does it fit on a 07 r/t? and where in cali are you?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey whats up bro its for free? does it fit on a 07 r/t? and where in cali are you?

Yes, the exhaust system is free; as in, “gratis” or “No dinero required”. The system is from the cat back including the tips, suitcase, resonators, etc.

I am in the Placentia/Yorba Linda area of Orange County as my location and original post indicate.

I do not know for certain if it will fit an ’07 R/T; but “free” is a pretty cheap way to find out! :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
im in placentia! ill come pick it up tonight! =0)

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
at worst...you'll have to get a reduction tube for 3 to 2.25 inches. Ain't no big thing. Nice work RT...clean out the old...let someone else smile for a while. :) You get my referral points big time bud!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UnderTheTable,

Ayce from Garden Grove PM'd me this morning and he is first in line. We have a tentative date of Sunday afternoon for the pickup; however, if for some reason he backs out I will let you know. As is stands right this second the gates on the storage facility are locked after 6 PM so I couldn't get to it tonight anyway.

Thanks!
Morgan

PS: Looking at your photo I think I've seen you in the neighborhood! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im in placentia! ill come pick it up tonight! =0)

UTT,
I'm pretty sure Ayce backed out, perhaps because he has an SXT. Are you still interested? I wasn't able to send you a PM.

Thanks---

1 - 8 of 8 Posts