Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd post this in the usual ChargerBay™ forum but I'm afraid of a bunch of folks asking about shipping. That being said, I ain't shipping. :D

In my garage, I have the stock steel wheels and hubcaps from my SXT. Tires are 215/65/17 Goodyear Integrity with a fair amount of tread left. If I had to guess I'd say at least 80%.

You want 'em, come get 'em. Make a donation. $20 maybe? Toss the wheels, use the tires on another vehicle; I don't care.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
soooooooooooo um how much is shipping

IM JOKIN HAHA

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the words of arfur:

Barsteward! :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
I may be interested because I'm thinking about doing the legmaker mod myself and need some wheels to practice on.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do they clear the front calipers on the Daytona?
Erm, good question. I'm not familiar with the difference in braking systems, if any, from the SXT to the Daytona.

Anyone? :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may be interested because I'm thinking about doing the legmaker mod myself and need some wheels to practice on.
They appear to be spoken for; I will certainly let you know if this changes.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arfur just came and picked these up. He was horribly intoxicated and tried to put the moves on my wife. There are fat skid marks from the Daytona across the front yard now, and the junction box in the back by the garage now has "BOLLOCKS TO THE QUEEN" written gang-style across it.

Oh well, at least I got some cash out of it. Thanks Arfur!

:smoke: :smoke:

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
HAHAHA - you'll have people wondering!

No worries buddy - your gift has saved me a LOT of money back in the UK!

Have a few beers on me! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts