Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in LaPlace Louisiana. The system came off my 06 Charger and has been in my garage since last Dec. Has about 3000 miles of use. If ya have a truck and want to come get it let me know. I'll set up a time and have it ready for pick up.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
another great forum offer....FREE .... nice job deez! :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another great forum offer....FREE .... nice job deez! :D
No prob. We have to be like one big family. Help each other out ya know. Besides I could get what maybe $100 bucks for it. I'd rather hook somebody up that needs a little help.

·
Registered
179 Posts
wow bro i just got my exhaust put on yesterday but bup for a hell of a good deal

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i want them, or at least the front pipes with the catalytic converters, if you have those.
Sorry bro, just the cat-back at this point. I haven't done the Kooks LT's yet!! I should have been more specific. Sorry!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
The guy at Meinekie said he had one from SRT and we would only charge me $500 for it and the install (labor rate is $80/hr), I just said "Ill get back with you". LoL

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The guy at Meinekie said he had one from SRT and we would only charge me $500 for it and the install (labor rate is $80/hr), I just said "Ill get back with you". LoL
Bro, if you still want one you can HAVE mine for nothin. You could put it on yourself if you wanted.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump....... Its Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

·
Registered
574 Posts
could you find out how much it would cost to ship to 34606 spring hill fl I would paypal you... whats the difference srt8 and daytona r/t... exhaust...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
could you find out how much it would cost to ship to 34606 spring hill fl I would paypal you... whats the difference srt8 and daytona r/t... exhaust...
I'll see. The diff is the diameter of the pipe. Your stock pipe is 2.5" the SRT is 2.75" with diff muffler and resonators. Also has the larger polished tips. Most people who modify the SRT-8 exhaust as opposed to changing it out is they replace the suitcase muffler with a better set of mufflers and or delete/remove the rear resonators in favor of a straight through exit with a polished tip....

·
Registered
866 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys, Sorry I thought I posted this back when I shipped the exhaust out in Jan. I sent it to a guy in Florida in Jan 08. Even paid the shipping.......... Sorry, maybe ya'll can score my suspension in a couple months, hopefully swapping to KW's or ST. The stock set might be free. I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Not your fault :D

Its okay to search and bring back a question but this was almost obviously gone since you hadnt posted on it in so long

1 - 19 of 19 Posts