Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I may have found a cheap solution to the reverse light issue that we have been having. Sylvania has just come out with Silverstar mini bulbs. They have had turn signals for some time now, but they now have all mini bulbs available in Silverstars including our 921. I can not for the life of me find a picture of these bulbs or I would post one. I work at Autozone and the lighting aisle is being reset at almost every store so if your local store doesn't have them yet, they soon will. The part number is 921ST and they cost about $8 for 2.

I figured I would give it a shot since we literally got them in today and I was tired of having to use the brake light to see where I was backing up. They work tremendously! For $8 you can't go wrong. I recomend these to all of you who don't want to pay for LED's that might not even do the trick. Granted, its not like having HID's back there, but it is a hell of alot better than what we start off with.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Thanks...for that price, I'm gonna try them. Are your tails tinted?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, not yet. Im gonna do a light tint eventually with the outside edges colormatched, but its gonna have to wait(no $$$ lol)

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Probably won't help me much then but it has to be better than stock bulbs.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
i'm going to check these out as soon as payday comes around.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
thnx for the tip, but I didnt change that bulbs in my chargers lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts