Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so Brian (BlackCharger06) agreed to sell me his flashpaq, seeing as how I am not in the US I can only use Paypal for ebay payments, and so he went out of his way, and accepted a western union money transfer.

The cash was received, and he shipped the item. it was delevered the next day and signed for by a company who then ships it to me.

I have to give Brian mad props. I've made MANY MANY online transactions through GBs, eBay, and other forums and he is probably the most trust worthy of them all. no BS, no games, no smoke and mirrors.

Thank you sir, very very much.

Now, the jackholes, an international shipping company, shipped 6 items to me that same day, one being the flashpaq... 5 got here, take a wild guess as to which one the bastards lost?

So now I have claims up the yin yang and it was insured so thats ok but seriously, they couldnt have lost my Jay and Silent bob DVDs? God! They assure me that it's been misplaced and using the tracking numbers they'll have it located and shipped here in a week. Argh!

So again, Huge thanks to Brian for his willingness to accept unconventional payments and all his help!

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Good call!

Sorry to hear that the item 'went for a walk'..... :(

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Item found! I am holding it in my hands so tightly my girlfriend is getting jealous! LOL!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Forum Member ----->BlackCharger06

I recently purchased jl cleansweep from Brian, great seller. He was direct and down to the point, shipped the product on time.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
681 Posts
Feed back

Hey guys thanx for the good feedback. I just treat you u guys like you treat me. It should be like that on every forum. thanx again.

Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts