Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was offered a deal through work for free two sided business cards and had an idea. Why not make a card inviting people to join the forums? I always see other chargers at the mall but never have the time to sit there and wait for them to come outof a store. Basically I had figured we could use a charged pic on the front and on the back leave room for a member name and text inviting them to join. If there is intrest I will mail cards out to people for free but a max limit of 25 per forum name. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you think? I might change the text on the front to match the daytona yellow, whats you all opinion on this?

The stock will be matte on the back(text) and gloss on the front(tbydaytona40's car pic).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When the cards come in I will post and ask that you PM me with your address and color preference, I will even go out on a limb here and if you supply me with a decent pic (not alot of background reflection on car) I will make custom ones with your car on them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Psh, Im planning to have the artwork done today printing of the inhouse ones tomorrow and arrival of the yellows hopefully by thursday. I might even produce the yellows myself... just too many options. When's everyone leaving for the bullrun?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.