Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is someone gonna make a custom front end with headlights and all, something similar to the challenger or even better the 68 charger. It doesnt seem like it would be that difficult to do since the whole front end easliy comes off and another part could be molded to fit perfectly in its place.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can't Imagine that a whole new custom design would look good on the current chargers...

IMO I think a custom design would ruin the perfect look of our chargers...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Where did u hear this from?? Do they have any design drawings or cpu modeling to show what its gonna look like or is it still in the designing stages??
Got 3 different flavors, not sure which one I'll do, maybe all of them :grin:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I still like #2 the best... :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'll go for third.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
seems like it's pretty even all across the board. Luckily, they are all the same thing with just a different grille insert, I'll probably start with #1 and then make another insert mould for #2 and #3. I'm considering once again doing this piece sooner than later.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
it is possible I might have to buy one of the front fascias if they were to come onto the market....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seems like it's pretty even all across the board. Luckily, they are all the same thing with just a different grille insert, I'll probably start with #1 and then make another insert mould for #2 and #3. I'm considering once again doing this piece sooner than later.
I'LL BUY ALL THREE, JUST MAKE THE DAMN THING ALREADY!!! But on a serious note i'm leaning towards #1 with the hood scope. Do u make the hood scoop also?? how much is that thing?? Also how about one similar to the challenger, i like the headlights for it....

·
Registered
334 Posts
I like the third...and I do like the first except it seems borderline Mustang to me, not necessarily a bad thing, I just think the second and third speak "Mopar" a little better. Post some more pics when you get them fabricated!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I like the third...and I do like the first except it seems borderline Mustang to me, not necessarily a bad thing, I just think the second and third speak "Mopar" a little better. Post some more pics when you get them fabricated!
I know what you mean, but really , the 68 and 70 charger have that kind of grille with hidaway lights. I think when seen along with the rest of the car, there will be no question as to what it is modeled after...No Mustang products here! I just may keep the existing nose...it's not that bad is it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts