Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1970 Plymouth Duster, My father is the proud owner, I just figured I'd let his car get some glory from some of the folks who'll enjoy it. Sorry as a proud owner of a 06 Charger R/T, it still doesn't compare to something like this.:grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
freaking awesome!!! your dad has real good taste!!! :D

·
Registered
805 Posts
Nice, here is the car I sold to purchase my wife's 300C and my 07 Charger.

·
Registered
805 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
1970 Plymouth Duster, My father is the proud owner, I just figured I'd let his car get some glory from some of the folks who'll enjoy it. Sorry as a proud owner of a 06 Charger R/T, it still doesn't compare to something like this.:grin:
Very nice. My first Mopar was a 71 Dodge Demon with a 340. Extremely fast for a stock small block back in that day. Love those Dusters and Demons.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Nice! I ran into a guy driving a Coronet last summer. His wife drives a Dart... asked him if he wanted to swap for the SRT, he said no... :smoke:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I would love to have Nash Bridges 'Cuda!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm all about the old school muscle too...

But I'd probably lob my arm off before I could part with this one. Dad and I built it when I was in high school.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Love the old muscle cars here is the one we used to have but sold after we had the kids. 1974 Challenger

·
Registered
756 Posts
My girlfriend recently showed me a photo of her parents while they were dating. Pictured behind them was a red 1970 AMX. She said that her dad sold the car when her older brother was born, as they couldn't haul the kids around in a two-seater. She also said her mom told her that her dad was just SICK about having to part with that car.

Over the weekend we went to a classic car dealer and saw two 1972 and one 1971 AMC Javelin. As much as I love the Chargers, Challengers, Road Runners, 'Cudas and the like, I have always liked our 'adopted" siblings in the AMC line. They are stylish and unique, and when was the last time any of you saw one at a car show?

Speaking of Road Runners, they had a REALLY nice orange 1969 383 Runner that I drooled over.

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Still have my '67...500 ci stroker going together now. Should easily put down 500 HP at the wheels and run easy LOW 11's @ 120+ mph in street trim...on pump 91.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts