Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally uploaded all of the audio/video/navigation pictures to my website. I still have to upload everything else but I know that everyone has been dying to see the trunk so let me know what you guys think. We still have something cooked up for the trunk liner but everything else in the trunk is good to go. So let me know what you guys think.

www.IAMNCHARGE.com

thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
work from Brass!!!

Also the audio/video/navigation tab is the only one that has pictures on it right now. I will have the others up soon.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
momma always said dont say anything if you dont have anything nice to say!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I have had a lot of compliments on the wheels. The pieces that were on the rims used to be chrome and I had them color matched so they realy set the car off.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
5,691 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm speechless. Are those real or faux vents? Wheels are different - which is cool - but I would be afraid to have so little meat on them. Too many potholes around here!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I'm speechless. Are those real or faux vents? Wheels are different - which is cool - but I would be afraid to have so little meat on them. Too many potholes around here!
well i certainly hope the vents in the side of the door arent any kinda functional or.. well your gonan fill your door with water...

i wont even get going on what else i think ;)

you should get a tape on ram air hood tho. would fit with those side vents nice

·
Registered
473 Posts
Ummmm...yeah, so, do you have navaga...wait. Let me start off by saying that I'm hoping that this is a show car. Not so much cuz of the lack of tire, but because of the tv's in the trunk and hood...which are cool, but you can't see them...while driving. That being said, nice job.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The vents are just for looks and yes this is a show car even though I drive it daily. Can't wait to get the rest of my pics up on the website. The reason why I chose the lower profile tires is because I am slamming it all the way to the ground but I like to race to which is why I am not going any bigger than 18's.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
your not gonna win many races with all that equipment weighing you down.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Brass has already got me covered on that and I will assure that I will be winning races.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
287 Posts
Great set of photos!!
good visual picture you painted.
One big question from me, Why is the oil in the catch can so black?
The only thing that dark on my car are my tires.

Bill

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was time for an oil change and I didn't realize it because I have been so busy. The oil is actually purple though.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Also I was just showing how well the catch can works. A lot of people have dogged it but after shooting these pictures Brass and I were very impressed with this product. Keeping the oil from being sucked into the intake can only make your engine run better and you would think Dodge would have already fixed this but at least there is a product that fixes it plus it is an additional item to catch your eye under the hood. It is a great product so keep it up billet technologies.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Engine and performance pics are up and yes I am working on the website myself. I went through godaddy.com to do it.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Well, it's definitely custom, and it's definitely yours. I am just not feelin it, but its the electronics that ruin it for me. On a 300 or even a station wagon I could dig it, but not on the muscle car. Just my 02 though. Minus the vents I am diggin the exterior pretty hard.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts