Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if you are able to put any options on the SE. From the charger website it appears if you want anything other than what the SE offers standard you have to get the SXT. All I REALLY want is the Fog lights and 60/40 split on the back seat (wheels would be nice but they are no bigger or wider than the SXT wheel/tires so its no biggie to have wheel covers). Will i have to go to the SXT to get these option?

Thanks,

Matt

BTW I talked to my local dealer and they will Honor My Supplier discount!!! Dealer Invoice Less 1% + Rebates!! Wohoooo!!!!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
No, you can't. However, the fog lights are available through the accessories catalog for a very reasonable price, so you could add them easily. When I was looking at SEs, I gave the back seat a close look and it looks like you might be easily able to remove the rear seat back whenever you need to haul stuff. The pass-through is there in the SE - there is no structural reinforcement or anything in the way. I bet if you pull up on the rear seatback it will come right out. Give it a shot next time you're at the dealer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey dutch i just did fog lamp mod on my se and now i have to have the comp flashed to enable the lights not as easy as 123....
dealer wants 85 dollars to punch 5 keys in starscan tool. the install was easy but the programing needs to be done or the lights just sit there looking pretty

mine are in not active yet

·
Registered
85 Posts
starscan tool is like 5000 dollars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts