Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does your housing look is it melting very bad? This guy where im getting rims from is trying to sell me HIDz for my headlights but i also told him i wanted fogs. He says that they never put any in the fogs because it would more than likely melt the housing. Im telling him that there are guys on here with them already in. He said you guys probably just have the same colored bulbs that he sold me lol.(idiot) Now my housing is practically threw with the colored bulbs in fogs Nokyo are flippin hot..and they keep burning out so i just figured id go HID..I really want to get them offline rather than buy from him. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have them for my lows and my fogs. I got them from Stealthauto...totally plug n play. There is no issue whatsoever with the housing.
I have been told that these generate less heat than the standard halogens. I don't know if that is true, but I can tell you that I am not having any issues.
I highly recommend doing it...it definitely looks great and it really improves night vision.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have just the bulbs or the full conversion kit? 8000K 6000K?

·
Registered
537 Posts
HId's are lower wattage and I believe run cooler then some bulbs. Not sure why the housing would b an issue?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i cant figure out how to order these damn things lol..

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can someone tell me how to order the plug and play kit and also the fogs it ask for some kit #2 that wont let me finish the order

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have the 8K fogs, and they are cool no heat issues at all, here they are... From Ebay they were like $80

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hemi4me your hidz kick a$$..who makes them on ebay..i gotta have them lol

·
Registered
542 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts