Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for SALE OR TRADE I have a set of Stock 2006 300C SRT wheels - they look amazing no curb rash... PERIOD. What you see in the pics is what you get. I did not polish, or clean them up too much I just took a microfiber towell to them. I have also included some pics of my old stock wheels (I sold them a couple weeks ago) that I painted the inside of the spokes a flat black wheel coating. If you would like me to tape all the wheels up and paint them for you, I will do it for and additional $180.00 but it will take a week or so to do it right. Also, if you would like I can get the entire wheel powdercoated pretty much any color for $450.00 (I saw them in flat black powdercoat and they look great). There are pictures below of the actual wheels that you will get (they are all original no paint ever), and pics of how I painted the black in case you are interested, and there are pics of my Vellanos also for sale...

If you want to purchase them, I am firm with $650.00 add $180.00 for black between the spokes, and $450.00 for powdercoating. If you have a set of SRT Magnum Wheels I will swap as long as they are in similar condition. I would rather do local, but I will ship them for $140.00.

Here is a link if you are interested in brand new Toyo Proxes for $605.00 shipped means you will have like new wheels and Toyos for $1255.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-20...ryZ66478QQihZ018QQitemZ280160193395QQtcZphoto

Any questions email Paul [email protected]

Also the others pictured the 3 piece black velanos are for sale for $3150.00 with Nitto 420S tires. Those sell for $1500 or more per wheel with chrome backs.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD thank you 32noir from LXF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.