Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, Im looking to sell/trade my Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl 08 Charger R/T with R&T package, only because im looking to do a project with an SRT. Car has about 12,000 miles. I bought the car new last August and now i want to sell it. Looking for a black 08 or 09 Charger or Challenger SRT8. Please read, price on the bottom.

Let me first just say that the car has almost all the original parts which will be included. The car is a "sleeper", i took off the red R/T badges. The car is identical to an SRT8 on the outside. Everything is black except the beautiful HUGE red Brembo calipers :)

All options included except factory nav, but it now has aftermarket nav. Heated seats, sunroof, all power options, all airbag options, basically every single option except the original nav. And many very nice mods:

$3000 - SRT Carbon Fiber hood, SRT original front and rear bumpers

$300 - 15% Llumar tint all around, top windshield tint, tinted tail lights and front corners.

$6200 Brembo Gran Turismo big brake system. Calipers 6-piston front, 4-piston rear with drilled vented rotors all around. This system is a HUGE upgrade from stock SRT8 brakes.

$400 - Mopar strut tower brace (greatly improves handling.)

$1000 - Black original style rims, 9" wide all around.

$1500 - HID low beams and fog lights 6000K, AAC triple Halo lights (not functioning now, i am fixing them. Does not effect headlights)

$1000 - Borla aggressive exhaust

$300 - Diablo Predator tuner

$300 - Full interior carbon fiber kit, carbon fiber door pillars

$400 - K&N CAI

$4000 Full Rockford Fosgate Power series sound system with (2) 10" Punch woofers in rear, tweeters in front doors. Pioneer Z3 head unit with navigation, 40GB hard drive.

$700 - Parking Assist back up sensor system, back up camera as well.

As you can see, i have put a lot of my life into this car. I have spend countless days on researching on everything i put into this car, and i have spend close to $20,000 on it, on top of the original price. I am the only owner and have always washed the car personally and only with great care. The car has some small scratches and pebble chips, but nothing really noticeable. This is from living in NYC. Hardly ever parked in the street. Welcome to come and see. All receipts available, oil changed to synthetic, changed every 3000 miles.

Im looking to get as close to $40,000 as possible, OBO. This is basically at a $15,000 loss to me. I know the price is a bit high, but this car is great for someone who would have wanted to do all these mods anyway. PM me or call my cell at 646-533-6287

I will also trade for a 08 or 09 Charger SRT8 or Challenger SRT8, basically as an even trade. I am more interested in a trade than i am to sell it! So if you have a trade, or you know anywhere where i might be able to get one, please let me know!

Pics available on request; i will take new pics tomorrow and post them soon.

Thanks, Louie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have you considered parting out the performance parts? I know commenting on people's prices is frowned upon on most of these boards, so I'll just say this: It would be very hard for a potential buyer to finance anywhere near your asking price. And you might get pretty decent prices for the parts which would put you at about an even trade for an SRT.

GLWS

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
$30,000...sorry dude. I know you have put alot into it but...

BUMP for a awsome sounding car. Post pictures man, people love pictures.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
1500 dollar hids? are they factory?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Have you considered parting out the performance parts? I know commenting on people's prices is frowned upon on most of these boards, so I'll just say this: It would be very hard for a potential buyer to finance anywhere near your asking price. And you might get pretty decent prices for the parts which would put you at about an even trade for an SRT.

GLWS
x2. I believe you will get much more money in the end if you put most of the oem parts back on the car and sell it for the current going rate for an R/T R&T, and then sell the aftermarket parts separately. I just can't see someone paying that much for a used R/T when they can get into a brand new SRT for the same or even less.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The HIDs are including the AAC installed triple halos, which were like $800 alone with new factory headlights.

As for the price, i know its steep, but that price is negotiable. Im just looking to lose as least money as possible. Im gunna go shopping in dealers to see what they can give me, but i cant imagine getting out with an SRT without getting raped.

Anyone know how i can put pics in the actual posts? I dont upload pics a lot, so i could use some help! Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As for the parts, if no one wants the car this way, ill just put back the OEM parts and use these parts on the SRT i get anyway. ****, these brakes are much better than the SRT ones anyway. And the carbon fiber hood looks sick.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or i can really make the price low... new price can be $28,000 without the sound system, brake system, and hood. Please keep this post active, as i would like to make a trade or sell it in the near future. Im in the Brooklyn, NYC area if anyone wants to take a look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts