Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all - I am selling my 2010 charger 2.7L stock rims with the tires. The tires have about 98% tread on them. Tires are 215/65/R17 Goodyear Integrity and have less than 1500 miles on them. Rims have no scratches on them at all, and the tires do not have 1 bad mark seeing as I babied them to the fullest.

Shipping will be about $75.00 on your part. If the shipping cost is any higher than 75, I will pick up the tab.

Make me an offer! Thanks guys. - Pics coming soon!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah ... If you look on ebay there are packages for sale for like $700 + .. I'll most likely take anything over $475 or $500
For starters, this isn't an auction so you don't need to have the bidding start at $350. Especially when you stated that you wouldn't sell them for under 600.

Just state your price and see if anyone wants to make an offer.

Pics and a location normally help out as well.

GLWS

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For starters, this isn't an auction so you don't need to have the bidding start at $350. Especially when you stated that you wouldn't sell them for under 600.

Just state your price and see if anyone wants to make an offer.

Pics and a location normally help out as well.

GLWS
Ohh alright, thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
8,799 Posts
Shipping is $75 as per first post.

How much are you asking for the tires and wheels?

This isn't the "make me an offer" section.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wheels Only : I did my research and I've seen the price hover around $200 per rim - give or take. These are for brand new rims of course, so I'm going to say $100 per rim, therefore $400 for the set of 4 wheels.

Wheels + Tires : If someone is willing to take the set in its entirety, I'm going to add on $200 for the tires, seeing as they are in virtually perfect condition; therefore making the price for the package $600.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you decide to lower the wheels to a more reasonable price, let me know. I'm definitely interested in them.
Whats a 'reasonable' price to you? I went by what i saw on sites, sellers, etc... 1 brand new wheel is giving me an average of $200 ... So i figure 50% off virtually brand new wheels is more than reasonable... What did you have in mind?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I wasn't Trying to be rude or insult you. I've just seen them on EBay for $200 so that's more what I was thinking. I know dealers sell them for $150+ apiece, but usually stock rims are much cheaper when buying them from and individual who upgraded their wheels.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts