Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale Charger SRT wheels and tires $1250.00 and 300C SRT Shocks/springs $450.00

Ok guys here they are up for grabs. I know a couple of you wanted one for a spare, and one member wanted 2 wheels so I can break them up if needed. These are not mine, so unfortunately I cannot control the price. They look way better than I thought they would... If you set them on a table, and look close from less than 6" away you will see some marks around the edges. BUT THEY ARE NOT DEEP and I think they could be sanded easily. The tires are not bad, and I have driven on them for a few days without issue. Those pics are VERY close up... If you look at them while on the car, you cannot notice them.

Price is $1250.00 for local pick up, more if you want them shipped I have looked into it and as long as you are fairly close (like western half of the US I can do it for around $130.00 - please check with me for an exact amount based on your ZIP CODE. I do have a fed ex ground account, so I can get a decent price you pay the actual amount, I do not want to make money on the shipping. I have looked around all the sites and these are becoming harder to find, and they are going for more money that ever. Obviously its because they are up to a $1000 a piece at the dealer for the same forged 20s.

Here are some pics! Email [email protected] if you have any questions or PM me!

Also, I have the STOCK 300C SRT8 Suspension from my 10K miles 2006 300C. It will include the Shocks, the springs, and anything else that gets replaced this week at SEMA by Pedders. Its $450.00 plus shipping for all the parts, and they will be availble for shipping Saturday the 2nd!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Off-topic, but congrats on the Pedders deal! You will have to let us know how that turns out.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$1250.00 for the wheels and tires...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone is interested I can get a brand new set with less than 20 miles on the wheels and tires for $1900.00

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not too far from you sir!

I live at the 101 and Raintree basically. And I work near the Deer Valley Airport on 19th ave and Deer Valley Rd.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well, if you find 3 more peeps to split it up I can do that for you!

$475ea or $312.50ea depending on which set you want...

Hey guys I got a few PMS, and not just from this site. Some of you know I will be in the car tomorrow on the way to Vegas to drop the car off. I will not have access to internet or email pretty much all day from 730am to 8pm or later...

If you need to get in contact with me about the wheels or the suspension my cell number is (602) 908 2562 and my name is Paul. This will be first come type of thing... If you PM me tomorrow and someone calls me to do the deal I am sorry, but thats why I am giving you my cell number!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
P town responded to your PM, CKD your phone is not great... Called like 4 times... Keeps on cutting off.

Half 918 are you interested at all?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont know... He is MIA. If you can get a couple others let me know, I know at least one other person wanted one.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
CKD was Not as interested as he let on...

If anyone wants one each for a spare, I think there are 2 members that are interested... So 2 more and I will split them up!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$1200 plus shipping, or for $1300 I will paint the pockets black if you would like! Here are some pics of the Black Pocket SRT wheels that I sold to a LX member...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wonder why I cant sell stuff on this forum... Here is the PM i get, and still I get no answers back?

"yes im intereseted. Ive been working a lot. I have the cash."

And this is one of like 4 the same PM from different members...

And did someone email me from the forum? I just wanted to be sure because I have been getting some of those scam emails about my wheels, and I dont want to fall victim!

Thank you

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SRT 8 300C Suspension $400.00

SRT Charger wheels $1200.00!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think its .5-.75 inch lower,,,

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Suspension is SOLD THANK YOU RADAR MAGNET!

Wheels are still available...

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will looking to SRT8 wheels closer to the Christmas season man. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts