·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Monday, monday.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Red - you otta just install it, you will love it.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tuesday bump.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Red, if that is your listing you should think about adding that it will fit 300's and Magnums as well as the 5.7's. You might get more bites, although I am sure you won't have a problem getting what you paid.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Red, if that is your listing you should think about adding that it will fit 300's and Magnums as well as the 5.7's. You might get more bites, although I am sure you won't have a problem getting what you paid.
Thanks Skeletonizer! I didn't personally know that for sure so I didn't mention that. As it is I paid $510 + shipping, so the buy it now price is already a loss for me.

At this price it's a bargain and the buyer can have it in a few days as opposed to a few months.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hemi charger, thank you so much for helping me sell my item by pointing out how horrible it looks. You're a real genius & true pal to Charger owners.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Hemi charger, thank you so much for helping me sell my item by pointing out how horrible it looks. You're a real genius & true pal to Charger owners.
that's just some funny $hit there! Good luck selling it....why not put it on? They are probably the best power makers according to real life dynos.

·
Registered
209 Posts
that's just some funny $hit there! Good luck selling it....why not put it on? They are probably the best power makers according to real life dynos.
Im with stupid on this one (it is CF afterall), its the best investment for the money as far as a bolt on engine mod. You would love it. If you dont, I sure hope you sell it so someone else can experience the joy :)

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
yeah, its got that "i welded it myself look". you can always tell your buddies you made your own cai! :grin:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only 4 more days. Ends Sunday!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
sorry man Im not trying to hurt your sale I was interested until I looked at the welds. I really didn't know they were like that. I know these perform. sorry man I wasn't thinking but doesn't hammer refund your cash if you are unhappy with the part?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry man Im not trying to hurt your sale I was interested until I looked at the welds. I really didn't know they were like that. I know these perform. sorry man I wasn't thinking but doesn't hammer refund your cash if you are unhappy with the part?
No problem. :bored: :wink:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
No longer for sale. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts