Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold: 22" Konig Rolf Blix 3 Brand New!

I'm thinking of going another direction in terms of wheels... I bought these a little while back and had them powder coated gloss black. They're 22x9 all around with an offset of 20. Before and after pictures are below. $823.50 (includes PayPal's 2.9% + $0.30 fee) obo shipped (within the US by FedEx Ground/Home Delivery) is what I'm asking. If there is true interest, I'll look into shipping them north of the border. I'm stationed in South Korea right now, but the wheels are at my mom's house (in Little Rock, AR)... I would have her to ship them. If more pictures are needed, I can arrange that also. These wheels have never been mounted and I still have the original boxes and hub centric rings that came with them. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Before:

After:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
will these fit an SRT?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will these fit an SRT?
This was asked on LXF, and someone chimed in and said that they would. I'm not 100% sure though.

·
Registered
818 Posts
so you dont have any pics of them installed on a charger?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There has been a couple of people interested, nothing solid... still available!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I called a dealer and they said they DO NOT clear the brembo's on the SRT or I would buy them. If you can confirm otherwise I am in. The link you sent is a 300C but I don't see SRT badging and not a close enough shot to see Brembo's or not.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone is interested, I'll even put these on eBay for $850 with free shipping (just to cover eBay's listing fees)... using bing.com's 15% cashback, you'd get them for $722.50 shipped! It would be a win-win situation.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Save $100 with Bing.com's 15% cashback!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To the front page...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sale pending!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are they sold ,,, if not very interested to take those off your hands ,,,, my 08 Dub edition would love thoses
I'll let you know if it falls through!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still for sale!!!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
damn those are badass I wish I had the money, I would definately rock those. BUMP!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts