Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year of the Hemi V8 with all-wheel drive available for public sale.
5.7L V8, 370 hp, 5-speed auto trans.
Fully loaded: Leather heated seats (both rows), power seats, heated steering wheel, sunroof, Beats Audio with subwoofer - 8.4” display (Sirius/XM, CD, MP3, DVD), Garmin navigation, backup camera, blind spot & cross path detection, adjustable pedals, dual-zone climate control, adaptive cruise control, keyless entry, remote start, spoiler, 19” satin carbon wheels & more!
Includes additional WeatherTech all-season mats (4).
One owner, non-smoker, no pets. Interior is in like new condition.
No accidents EVER!!
All maintenance done on time. Royal Purple oil used, K&N air filter.
Showroom condition, hand washed and garage stored.
Four year/unlimited mile Dodge warranty included.
Car Fax available upon request.

$22,500
90,000 miles (mostly highway)

Located near Detroit MI.

Maxi rear.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
CG:
Looks like a very well kept '14. Love the color! If I didn't already have one, I would consider it. I hope you will be staying in the Charger family.

Good luck with the sale. The warranty should be a real plus for the new owner.

Don

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tha
CG:
Looks like a very well kept '14. Love the color! If I didn't already have one, I would consider it. I hope you will be staying in the Charger family.

Good luck with the sale. The warranty should be a real plus for the new owner.

Don

Thank you Don. Yes, I already purchased a 2019 Charger Scat Pack in Plum Crazy Purple : ).

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Congrats on the Scat Pack, and in Barney Purple LOL! There are time I would trade my AWD for the extra 100hp, but that is a down the road thing. It will be 3 years this October that I bought the '14, and in that time I have put 16Kish miles on it. I also have the Lifetime Maximum Care warranty, so I hope/expect to have it for 10 years.

Don

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Sorry to see you still have your beautiful '14. It may help to be a bit more detailed about the warranty you spoke of as in level of coverage, etc. I have have had great luck finding cars for myself and others on autotrader.com, so if you have not tried that yet, it maybe something to consider.

Don

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to see you still have your beautiful '14. It may help to be a bit more detailed about the warranty you spoke of as in level of coverage, etc. I have have had great luck finding cars for myself and others on autotrader.com, so if you have not tried that yet, it maybe something to consider.

Don
Don,

Yes Autotrader.com was one of the first sites I posted my car on. It's been an interesting ride. I've only sold 1 car in the past & it was for $2,300 so this is quite a bit different. I find some people out there that want it for 50% of my asking price and then get mad when I say no. Others are just unreliable and disappear after they express extreme interest. I know someone out there is looking for a Hemi AWD - but where are they???

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Sadly, with every new model year that comes out, your car will lose a bit of value. The AWD Chargers are not as popular with the "mod folks", because they have a unique wheel offset, and the aftermarket companies don't offer goodies for them like they do for the RWD cars.

I have also sold cars on CL, but watch yourself there. The folks that want an $18K car for $5K (or more) less than its value can challenge your patience.

'14 being the last year for the Gen 2 Charger body, and AWD with the Hemi (for the civilian cars), they do have that going for them.

Just keep at it, and eventually the right buyer will come along.

Don

·
Registered
436 Posts
Timing is all off or I would be after this. If you can offer me an unfair deal to you my wife might let me drive across the border and get it. Otherwise I just have to wish.

Very nice car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts