Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iI will go on saturday with my uncle to the track I will take a video of the time it makes, it makes high 10s lancer evolution mr 9 , greddy turbo kits with intercooler, cai, manifolds, reprogramed computer, 20psi, bfgoodrich gforce ta kdw wheels, about 550hp and a a good driver:lol: , I want to see your faces when u see the evo just eat that charger srt8 my friend has jajajaja:grin: .

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I might be insulted if I understood a word you said.
Thats unnecessary...please delete that post.

I can't wait to see that video lank :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
My apologies, it did not sound like he had a charger. Looking forard to the vid as well.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
My apologies, it did not sound like he had a charger. Looking forard to the vid as well.
No worries..He has a V6 Charger on 22's that he's running at the tracks, dad has an 300 SRT and a Lancer Evo 9

Guess this is the race he's talking about

·
Registered
87 Posts
iI will go on saturday with my uncle to the track I will take a video of the time it makes, it makes high 10s lancer evolution mr 9 , greddy turbo kits with intercooler, cai, manifolds, reprogramed computer, 20psi, bfgoodrich gforce ta kdw wheels, about 550hp and a a good driver:lol: , I want to see your faces when u see the evo just eat that charger srt8 my friend has jajajaja:grin: .
but didn't you say it was only 2k in mods? pretty sure those mods are a bit more than 2k

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
So it's his daddys evo?

Iv'e always loved evo's and love to watch those monsters.
x2 its amazing how much power you can pull out of a 4 cylinder!

My roommate has a WRX Impreza and it always surprises me at how quick it is with just a 2.0L Boxer 4

should have started the thread after the race lol
Probably should have!

·
Registered
236 Posts
you think your car is fast....its not...i have a mustang sitting in my garage that will destroy that p.o.s/get out of here troll

woppy freakin do a 10 second car......you better pray you dont ever run into a real street car with that kind of mouth,youll be out alot of money

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Why do people take stuff like this so personally?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i cant wait to see the vid. the lancer will prolly spank the srt if it truly is a 10s car. what does one of those weigh anyway?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sorry about how this may sound but its still a mitsu which makes it rice to me

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Hey UNDERSTAND THIS! nobody is saying that Evo's can't pull 10 second's in the quarter mile, what we are telling you is that there is no way that you uncle accomplished this with only $2,000 unless he received practically all the major parts for free heck an ungraded intercooler, exhaust, and intake will be at least $2,000.

Go ahead post up a video where a 10second evo will beat a stock SRT8, again nobody is saying that the stock SRT8 will beat a 10 second car.

Hey he may live in mexico but it dosent mean that he spent less $ on dyno time, and thats if there is an actuall dyno machine in Mexico I don't even think anyone could afford to buy one of these machines. I go down to baja california california all the time and I know that people actually cross the border to get there cars dyno'd in San Diego.

·
Registered
708 Posts

Whoopty-freakin-doooo!!! I want to see your face when.....ahh, never mind. Going back into my cave!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts