Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 06 Charger and i cant for the life of me figure out how to fold down my back seats. i looked in my manual and it displays latches above the head rests that you pull on....but i don't have any latches....wtf? can anyone help?

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
i have a 06 Charger and i cant for the life of mt figure out how to fold down my back seats. i looked in my manual and it displays latches above the head rests that you pull on....but i don't have any latches....wtf? can anyone help?
They are in the corner..like if you were sitting on the seat and u put ur hand on left shoulder...it should be right around there...its like a little rope to pull

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Do you have a 2.7 fleet cat? I think some of those dont have the folding rear seats, but I'm not %100 on that.

·
Registered
657 Posts
The base model 06 SE w/ 2.7 l engine doesn't come w/ folding seats as a standard option. That's kinda wierd huh?

·
Registered
144 Posts
As well as Police Package, no folding rear seat!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Yup the 06 se 3.5 didnt come with them. i dont have any folding seats!! that kinda pisses me off but oh well what can i do ??

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
????

:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
657 Posts
So is this guy gonna come back and let us know if he has an se or not????
X2..... Hopefully he'll come back and at least introduce himself, post some pics, you know the basics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, sorry ive been busy moving into a new apartment.....so ya i have a SE sorry, don't know why i didn't say that in the beginning....well thats odd, then why does my manual illustrate how to unfold the seats..

thanks for the help. ill post some pics in the future once i get settled.

talk to you soon

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'll have a split folding rear cloth seat available in about a month. Would make for a nice upgrade for a SE.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
You have a price in mind yet?
Hadn't planned on tackling that until the time came but I could certainly entertain the idea. Plus, within a month my daughter could decide to get sick and puke all over them. :D I'd like to make sure they stay stain- and damage-free.

Shipping would be the real killer. It'd probably be around $150 and I guarantee I wouldn't charge more than that for the seats themselves. So, probably $300 max, all-in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts