Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i buy the original fog lights for an 06 charger 3.5? other than the dealer...and is this something i could do or im better off going to a shop to have them installed?

also, what brand headlight bulbs do you recommend for a nice white hint of blue look...

thanks

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Check Mopar Super Center.com They Have A Few Things That Are Good In Price....the Fog Light Kit Run Like 103.25 Give Or Take A Dollar But To Install It Seems Simple ??? When I Do FinallY Get My Kit Im Going To Do It My Self I Have Been Looking And Looking At The Directions Left And Right That Way I Can Blast Right Threw It Look At This Link......

http://www.moparsupercenter.com/fog-lights82209665.html?cat=130

IT EVEN LETS YOU SEE THE DIRECTIONS HOPE THIS HELPS

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
also, what brand headlight bulbs do you recommend for a nice white hint of blue look...

thanks
Ive spent about $150 dollars on 7 different brand bulbs for my charger over the last few months trying to achieve that "blue/white" look, everything kept coming out the same.....white

Finally I bought an HID kit and just put it in yesterday, not exactly as colorful as I wanted, but deff noticeable color....LOVING IT, never have to worry about them dam halogen bulbs and trying to get a nice color out of them again lol

Luminics makes a "Pure Blue" bulb (im currently running them in my fogs), but they are probably bluer then what you want, they are baby blue like a 8000K - 10000K HID kit

My brother has Luminics "Ultra White" bulbs in his chrysler 300, they are a very nice white with a very very very very bare hue of blue (was not enough for me), they are simular to a 4300K - 5000K HID Kit

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
those hids look very nice..what brand are they? you have any night pictures of them both? thanks for your help
Thanks, they are way better then halogen bulbs. Out the front window at night, everything infront of you has a blue/purple/white look and looks more high deff. This is the kit, except mine is 8000k:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...003QQitemZ130155599423QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Ill try to get some pix of the car when I back it out tommoro night, The HIDs might pic up ok on the cam, but the fogs always seem to come out white/red lookin in pix, when they are clearly a un-mistakeable baby blue when looking at them in person

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
do you think it would be a good idea to get Luminics for both headlight and foglight?

My brother is happy with his matching luminics Ultra white headlight / foglight set up. depends what look you want. His are real white with a barely noticeable blue hue to them. I wanted more color, and figured if im gonna spend another $50 for luminics Pure blue headlights, I might as well go HID and get it over with.

If you do get the Luminics headlight bulbs, make sure you get the optional heavy duty wiring harness just to be safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.