Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a way to let your fog lights stay on when you turn on your high beams. I did this to a truck I had several years ago, but dont know how on the charger.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
BLUCHARGER said:
Does anybody know a way to let your fog lights stay on when you turn on your high beams. I did this to a truck I had several years ago, but dont know how on the charger.
Why would you want to use your high beams in fog?

I have only been driving for 17 years but I think your low beams and the fog light would work best in fog...

Just a joke. I know it looks cool...I have no idea how to do it...just thought I would give you a response since no one else was...Good luck

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ya know here in GA we have these 4 legged animals called DEER, that dont look both ways before crossing the road :lol: . Just kidding, it would be kind of nice to have the extra light on those back roads. I know if you pull back alittle on the high beam switch without switching, the fog lights stay on until you switch the beams, and there is an amazing amount of road you can see, up close and far away. How does the joke go, Why did the deer cross the road???????????? To get creamed by my charger! :yes:

·
Registered
403 Posts
the lows are on as the highs are on. How much frigin light do you need!!! Deer or now I can see through walls with them on high.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts