Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Today I was changing out the headlights bulbs on my 08 R/T with some sylvania true white light bulbs. This being the easy part. As I went to chage the fog light bulbs to match I have reached a problem and that being how does one gain access to the bulb in the fog lights. I am gonna guess that there is no somple way to accomplish this. When I looked into the owners manuel it says that it needs to goto the dealer.
Any help will be greatly appriciated. Need to have the lights matching.

Thank you,
Chris
:confused:

·
Registered
351 Posts
1 way is to remove that front belly pan that's attached to the front fascia by 7 or 8 screws at the front under the radiator & 2 bolts further back that connect it to the main belly pan, once you remove that you can just slide under & reach up to remove the bulbs & put in the new ones

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you JM
I will give have to do that tomorrow and see how that goes. I kinda figured that the belly pan was gonna have to get dropped.
Chris

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Thank you JM
I will give have to do that tomorrow and see how that goes. I kinda figured that the belly pan was gonna have to get dropped.
Chris
Ok....take what he took you and forget it.
Turn the wheel and pop the 3 push pins out of the wheel liner and the light is in your face. Repeat on the other side.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
539 Posts
exactly. turn the wheel so you can fit your arms in the wheel well. use your fingers or a flat head screwdriver to pry out the 3 push pins gently. you will have to feel your way to the bulb socket. when you find it, turn it (i forget left or right) and it will come out with about a foot of wire. its very easy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you chargertev and RTJoe,
I am going to go and attempt to change them out. Thank you for all of the help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Popping out the 3 push pins was very easy and quick. Plus I noticed that I was missing a push pin.
Thanks to every one for the assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts