Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I posted about Adam's Colored Foam cannon shampoo? Well my son decided it was a good idea to buy a few bottles and left the Purple one for me. This was several weeks ago and I was cleaning up my pictures and saw these. I figured some of you might like them.
Check them out.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant

Car Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Plant Land vehicle Grille

Plant Car Sky Cloud Vehicle

He didn't take any Video's but it cool looking when the foam is running down the sides and the black is more exposed. Looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
So, is there some significance to the color? Does it maybe indicate the presence of iron oxide on the paint or something?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, is there some significance to the color? Does it maybe indicate the presence of iron oxide on the paint or something?
Nope, it's totally for fun. it's just a way Adam's can sell more Foam Soap for your cannon to play with.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I use a foam canon for a pre-soak, too! Total game changer and, honestly, if you do not feel like washing by hand thoroughly, just grab a scratch-free pole brush and smear the foam around, then rinse. Quicker than driving to a car wash and infinitely better results.

By the way, if you have not checked them out, get some ceramic coatings. Game changer, especially if applied to a brand new car.

I did it to my 2021 Charger Scat, 91 MGM, and 93 F-150. All of them do the Road Warriors Pop now :) Easier to apply than wax / polish...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use a foam canon for a pre-soak, too! Total game changer and, honestly, if you do not feel like washing by hand thoroughly, just grab a scratch-free pole brush and smear the foam around, then rinse. Quicker than driving to a car wash and infinitely better results.

By the way, if you have not checked them out, get some ceramic coatings. Game changer, especially if applied to a brand new car.

I did it to my 2021 Charger Scat, 91 MGM, and 93 F-150. All of them do the Road Warriors Pop now :) Easier to apply than wax / polish...
I'm looking at a new company that gets very high scores from professional detailers. They are called Hyper Clean. They have a 1 year 2 year and a 3 year coating. I want to check out the 1 year coating in UNO. I also want to dig into their product line.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

Are you just using water for the presoak out of the cannon?

·
Registered
2019 TorRed Charger Scatpack Daytona
473 Posts
Oooh aesthetics!
I'd do like red or yellow or green on a black car for sure. For my red, hrm...not sure anything would stand out against it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts