Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up everyone. I'm new here, previous member of 300c Forums. Wife got me a Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track last night for my Birthday. I look forward to being an active particpant on this forum and learning about the differences between the C and my R/T.

Pablo

Not a great pic, I'll post more after I pick it up from the Dealer (in for detail).

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the CF From Tyler, Tx

I think i need a trade in. I had to beg my wife for a charger, all i got for my birthday was underwear. albeit It was from Victoria's Secret and she was wearing it. :grin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
welcome to the Forums, from Las Vegas! All I got on my birthday was dinner and some nascar goodies. Man, my wife got a new car too. WTH?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Orange County! If you want to get some mod ideas or just meet a bunch of fellow LX'ers, come by Beach Burger in Huntington Beach this Friday. It's a regular gathering place, 1st Friday of the month.
Details: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4706&highlight=beach+burger
I'll try to make it out this Friday. I thought about it when I had my 300C but the 91 is like a parking lot on Fridays. We'll see what happens - thanks for the heads up though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.