Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
sounds amazing, did u just do mufflers and delete reso's?

·
Registered
199 Posts
:driving:sounds great !!!!!!!!!!!!! wait til you have a few hundred miles on them .......they get better with age.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes that's exactly what i had the shop to do it cost about 300 out the door i got 2 super 44's and got them to cut out the reso's and i got 2 new tips

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
yes that's exactly what i had the shop to do it cost about 300 out the door i got 2 super 44's and got them to cut out the reso's and i got 2 new tips
You got everything including the mufflers for a grand total of around $300? Thats a steal! A shop wanted to charge me $916.28 for the same job, i told them to shove the mufflers where the sun dont shine...

·
Registered
199 Posts
hell yeah thats wayyyyyyy to much mine were 250 installed with no resos...best investment i have made

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nice video! Welcome to the fourms :wave:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
You got everything including the mufflers for a grand total of around $300? Thats a steal! A shop wanted to charge me $916.28 for the same job, i told them to shove the mufflers where the sun dont shine...
They probably trying sell you a flowmaster exhaust system instead of just the mufflers.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Very nice sounds Sweet!!, MY 44's at the shop were $350 installed ,Took off Resonaters and the big suitecase muffler and add new 3" Tips.:beerchug:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude was that a long start up or am i just tripping?

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Sounds great!

I've thought about it, but want to leave the resos so no drone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts