Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already deleted the resos on my Daytona and now have just the factory suitcase. Its loud and sounds good after driving awhile but Im lookin to change the tone a drop. If i replace the factory suitcase with flowmaster super 44s, will it sound better then the suitcase?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Well...im a little different. Took suitcase off and left Resno. Much better just like that....want to drop resno's...but still not sure. I would def think it would be better. If you do it before me....let me hear it...and i'll do the same if I do it first.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
OK first of all long time no post, now geting to your exhuast dilema let the official exhuast guru help you out. Ok so your pretty much saying you got the "tuna boat setup", i had that for 1 year and just like you i wanted a little bit of a different tone, somthing more muscle car sounding then just loud buzzing. I my muffler guy hook me all 2.5" piping with the super 44 muffler in place of the stock suitcase. After about a good 100 miles of breaking in the new exhuast the car sounds like its supossed to! all the same drone you have with your current setup not any more or less besides the bad ass growling while cruising. I say go for it it'll probly drone less if your using stock piping, i should also mention im using a stock srt8 x-pipe on my daytona R/t. HOPE THIS HELPS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.