Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done the flat black SRT spoiler on their brilliant black? I was thinking it may look good with the chin spoiler and diffuser (unpainted) and I'm getting my wheels powdercoated flat black as soon as winter rolls around.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Saw a guy with flat black decals on Brilliant. Looked awesome. His car is on Ridergraphix.com. I think it would look just fine as long as you have other flat black accents, like chin spoiler, grille, etc.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Saw a guy with flat black decals on Brilliant. Looked awesome. His car is on Ridergraphix.com. I think it would look just fine as long as you have other flat black accents, like chin spoiler, grille, etc.
x2 IMO

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah my lip, SRT diffuser and wheels are gonna be that flat black, got all the windows tinted and soon to have the headlight corners tinted as well. Is that to much black? only thing that will be chrome is the exhaust tips. Figured the flat black spoiler would really set it off.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
powdercoat the exhaust tips flat black!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
not the best pic..but here you go...

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think you cant go wrong with either flat black or painted black. Like other have said get a flat black grill and front spoiler and it will really look good

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
if you go with the flat black you'll need other parts of your car with flat black accents. then it will look good.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Here's a couple shots of mine. Flat spoiler with flat trunk blackout and stingers from Ridergraphix.

In case you're wondering, I took the HEMI badges of the front fenders. She's totally debadged now. Plus, I have the Daytona grill, you just can't see it in these pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts