Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post up these teaser pics of my retrofit headlights that Steve has been working on. Still a little work left but not much. Steve does top notch work and the customer service is A+. I was going to save the pictures until I get them installed but that will not be until next march because of this deployment to Iraq. Expect more completed photos and next march a whole new look of my car from top to bottom.:banana::alfdance:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
uhhhhh WOW that's hot bro... Flashtech owns!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part of the reason I went with flashtech because of how highly you spoke of Steve and the Company. I know you have pretty high standards because of seeing your car and also your posts, you always speak your mind.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Awesome lights man. Those will look great once they're on. Stay safe and thank you.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I want those projectors so bad they just so expensive w/ the hids and halos. I would love to have those color matched but it would probably ne real expensive for brandywine. Although i probably use dodge's inferno red it looks similar.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Looken Good !!!!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Quick off topic but is the super bee in that sig Mark's photo shopped orange?!?!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Very Nice!!! Flashtech FTW!!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for your comments and I will have completed photos up next week.

I want those projectors so bad they just so expensive w/ the hids and halos. I would love to have those color matched but it would probably ne real expensive for brandywine. Although i probably use dodge's inferno red it looks similar.
I wanted some good quality projector headlights that are not the ones from ebay. I have the money so I wanted jump on it.

Looken Good !!!!
Thank you SFC!!!

Quick off topic but is the super bee in that sig Mark's photo shopped orange?!?!
You know what? if you are talking about the one in my sig, I did not realize it. I had a German friend who is hosting that show ask me to post it in my sig to maybe bring more people to the show. But I didnt really look at the flyer when I attached it to my sig and the more I look at it the more it looks like freebirdSRT's super bee photoshopped orange. If he has a problem with it I have no problem taking it out.

·
Registered
441 Posts
graet looking head lamps! looking for something similar myself. kepp ur down and stay alert out there

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Part of the reason I went with flashtech because of how highly you spoke of Steve and the Company. I know you have pretty high standards because of seeing your car and also your posts, you always speak your mind.
Glad I can help, you won't be sorry you did it. Steve is second to none!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yeah that is a cool chop job on the bee. haha. It's funny all the places that car turns up.

·
Registered
241 Posts
These look real good in person. :D I cant wait to see these installed..

All Dodge factory color paint cost the same so we could match yours exactly.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
These look real good in person. :D I cant wait to see these installed..

All Dodge factory color paint cost the same so we could match yours exactly.
it's not a dodge color is what he's saying.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It shouldn't take that much paint to paint the inside of the headlights. For the money you already going to spend on the headlights if you are worried about a few more dollars I would not worry about this one. This type of mod is one of those either you want it or you don't, I wanted high quality headlights so I got them. I really wanted some custom lights and for the price, I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I have kandy paint though Im saying it looks similar to inferno red but i dont want to chance it. Because i've parted next to a inferno and its definately a difference. I want the projectors so bad man..and the projector fogs. It makes your car look like a newer year or something. I also want to be legal as can be with these hids cops are starting to be on some bs around here with all the budget cuts lol.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have kandy paint though Im saying it looks similar to inferno red but i dont want to chance it. Because i've parted next to a inferno and its definately a difference. I want the projectors so bad man..and the projector fogs. It makes your car look like a newer year or something. I also want to be legal as can be with these hids cops are starting to be on some bs around here with all the budget cuts lol.
If you give us a color code and let us know where you got your paint from i'm sure we can order some, it will most likely cost more but it would match.

If you go with a 4300k 6000k or even 8000k I dont think cops would mess with you. Anything higher and they just might. I know around here they dont really care unless you have straight purple or pink but different places are more strict.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts