Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost.........
I got off of work early and started on the install. They are not done yet but here are a few pics when I was testing them. These are with both circuits on which I will probably run with for now. I might have one circuit be brake lights but not sure yet. Stock bulbs in the tails right now, not sure if i'm going to use the star LED's that I have or get LED Towers.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
WOW that's NICE looking! make me some! :grin:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Great job .... and as far as bulb choice, I think the LED stars would look best with the LED halos surrounding them ;)

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Great job .... and as far as bulb choice, I think the stars would look best with the LED halos surrounding them ;)
post pics of both I'm curious! I know what the stars look like but the other I'm not sure!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I will post pics of both as well as some daypics after my motorcycle ride with some friends. I will say that for me...the 7 leg star LED was border line ricey for me.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Those are coooul!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Those are looking real good. looking foward to more pics

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Looks great phil finally your getting halos back haha

and like gabe said the star with the circle around might be cool

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great phil finally your getting halos back haha

and like gabe said the star with the circle around might be cool
Thanks folks!
Yea Nick, not sure I like it enogh though. You saw the star LED's with the ccfl halo's right?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
yeah phil i saw them but with the tower leds i think your gunna get an eyeball look haha because of the dot in a circle

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
i personally wouldnt buy aac's 5 leg spider led's again. Im not bashing them because justin was a cool guy and said if i have problems send them in and he can replace them....but they dont stay in the socket well, and occasionally one row on them will go out. (there are 2 rows on each leg). It will come back on eventually. and they arent anywhere near as bright as the stock bulbs. if your tails are tinted very dark you wont be able to see a thing

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great Phil
I need some now!
Thanks bro. :cheers:

i personally wouldnt buy aac's 5 leg spider led's again. Im not bashing them because justin was a cool guy and said if i have problems send them in and he can replace them....but they dont stay in the socket well, and occasionally one row on them will go out. (there are 2 rows on each leg). It will come back on eventually. and they arent anywhere near as bright as the stock bulbs. if your tails are tinted very dark you wont be able to see a thing
I didn't get mine through AAC, I tried for 3-4 weeks to buy the 5 leg from them but I got the run around so I went with VLED's 7 leg bulb. I had to shave down the socket to get them to stay in good and some of the lights do flicker from time to time. I can only imagine what they are doing when I am driving since I can't see them. :smile:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Looks great Phil! Damn...I want your car! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great Phil! Damn...I want your car! :thumbsup:
Thanks Curt. :cheers: I never thought that I would love a car as much as I love my charger...I'm sure everyone here can relate. I will post more pics tomorrow, after riding my Motorcycle in the heat today I didn't feel too well.:sick:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Thanks Curt. :cheers: I never thought that I would love a car as much as I love my charger...I'm sure everyone here can relate. I will post more pics tomorrow, after riding my Motorcycle in the heat today I didn't feel too well.:sick:
You're welcome Phil!

How long of a ride did you go for?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4-5 hours but it has been so freaking hot here. We went down by the beach in Oceanside and it was great....came back to our town and man O man what a difference.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Sounds like a nice ride!

Did you not keep yourself hydrated enough?

·
Registered
441 Posts
HEY Phil! its been a long time coming but they look good!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea, It was a great time...I love riding along the coast, so beautiful! I usually have water in the saddle bag.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts