Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

My life has been so hectic the past few months it is finally time to take a few minutes and explain where all our hard work has been going to!

NEW FLASHTECH HEADQUATERS!

We have literally moved twice in the last 2 weeks! I am really not kidding! Wes and I moved into our first office in the middle of June and after not having Internet for a week, that following Monday we finally settled in!

One Problem! After moving in we decided we knew we would out grow this place in under 6 months! There was another suite next to us in our building and having hopes to acquire this site as well we approached our landlord. During our talks he mentioned he owned another building in the heart of one of the busiest street in Metairie. We checked out a few open spots in the building and settled on the penthouse! We have moved into the entire third floor of our new building and Wes and I are both SUPER excited about the possibilities. I just finished getting an entire headlight building shop up with our new custom paint booth.

This place is truly very big and with our own elevator I do not have to worry about being so high up! Now only if we can fit some cars in our elevator!

FLASHTECH WEBSITE IS FINALLY UP

After much delay and trying to get everything perfect the site is finally up! Unfortunately it is about only 90% done and hopefully by the end of this upcoming week our new site www.flashtechusa.com will be finished as well as the store version of our company headlightsupercenter.com!

This will allow everyone to check out the new things flashtech has in store!

once again check it out at www.flashtechusa.com

NEW 1800 number

All expanding Internet companies need to be able to be reached in the easiest possible manner! We have just finished setting up our 1800 number! I do not want to release it yet until the voicemail is setup!

But within the next week everyone can contact us with a simple phone call. this will allow for phone sales, tech questions or just to tell us hi and that you care :biggrin:

MANY NEW PRODUCTS

Flashtech is committed to designing new products for the community! Our company policy dictates that we want our quality to match our creativeness so all of our products go through a 3-6 month beta testing program! IF you are interested in testing our products PM Wes or I! There are a limited amount of spots open for new upcoming products!

Some of the coolest show cars around!

I have been super busy working on two infamous show cars recently.

vehicle number one is a 300c that has been a show winner for many years. This year the vehicle won it's class at scrapin the coast and has just been notified it will be a featured vehicle at sema! The pressure is on that we will be out in force this year at sema!

vehicle number 2 is a 800hp wide body monster of a challenger! This car is one of the meanest wildest looking vehicles I have ever had the pleasure to work on! Talk about intimidating! Complete with an old school flat black paint job this car is being built solely for the BULL RUN! With any insane cross country pilgrimage needs some amazing lights!

I was given the green light to go wild and wild is what we did! this project has allowed us to actually test some concepts for everyday use

I will just hint that this car has the only set of headlights with 4 led rings per headlight! When they are on the concept is just wild! Looks just like a set of eyes staring back at you!

If all goes well we might be seeing flashtech on some major up and coming events!

Thanks for all of the support and we are here to bring the very best of us to yall!

Thanks again
Steve

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thats awesome Steve. Congrats. Hope to see some great stuff from you guys! If you ever need a sublimer to test things out on... let me know.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I'll test any new products :)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
wes already knows im down to test whatever. ive got a ram, charger, and avenger. all 08's and ill put your stuff on any of them.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Sounds good Steve! I look forward to having more Flashtech products on my ride. The attention my ride gets with the first 6 ring blue halo's on a charger is awesome. I am patiently awaiting the release of the fogs and rears.

Flashtech FTW!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great to see you guys are expanding, because now that I did my LED Halos and HIDs, everyone wants them for their Chargers and 300Cs. Good for me and you. :)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
as you already know im willing to put anything you got to the test with a full review of them.

FLASHTECH FOR THE WIN!!!! FLASHTECH FOR THE WIN!!!!

and just in case you missed it,

lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Congrats with all the updates!

PS - I love my 6000K hids!!!! Install was perfect and no problems!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Any sales going on right now ?

I need a new fog light kit and new bulbs for my low beams .... which continue to not match in color, so I'm done with that vendor ...

My low beams use 50w ballasts though .... do you guys have bulbs that would work with them so that I don't have to buy 2 complete kits ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Any sales going on right now ?

I need a new fog light kit and new bulbs for my low beams .... which continue to not match in color, so I'm done with that vendor ...

My low beams use 50w ballasts though .... do you guys have bulbs that would work with them so that I don't have to buy 2 complete kits ?
Hey man, I responded and PMed you on the other forum.

hey steve and wes i want to get in the gallery lol..
Looks good man. I'll have to let Steve see and he'll decide. Its all up to him, lol.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
lookin good dejaun!!! hope my tips helped you out
:rocker: I love these things. They make the stock ones on bmw's looks so dim. LEDS>CCFL IMHO!!! You really can't tell they are leds at night great craftmanship. I wired them to the parking lights btw no issue so far :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
yeah the bmw's look like total crap compared to these.. i love it when i pull up next to one with those regular halos... they look so yellowish in comparison... these look so clean and sexy.. thats why i have them of course!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Hi Wes,

I received my order yesterday - Thanks once again :)

I already installed the low beams and they look good :bigthumb:

The fogs will be done before the weekend's over :)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Yup, everything's installed now ... see ? :D

Both kits are 4300K .... kinda wish I went with 6000K ... would it be possible to swap out the bulbs only ? :naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Thanks for the update! We love Flashtech!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts