Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just made my first video of my charger. Nothing too special, but I think it came out pretty well. My hands shake a little bit because I have a disorder called benign essential tremors. Check it out!
Glad I was able to catch the guys who stole my camera to make this.

http://vimeo.com/5915788

EDIT***
FINALLY GOT SOME SOUND!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dude...the video is marked as "private" on youtube, so in order to view it we need to be friends with you on there. I recommend making it public...

Looking forward to seeing it!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude...the video is marked as "private" on youtube, so in order to view it we need to be friends with you on there. I recommend making it public...

Looking forward to seeing it!
Thanks for the advice, I just found out though that youtube muted all the sound again because I used a song which is copyright infringement. This is ridiculous... Anyone know of any good sites to upload videos?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
It LOOKS good, I bet it sounded even better.

Just use photobucket to upload them, or BREAK

·
Registered
919 Posts
What's up with the Hybrid badge?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
You live in a beautiful area, nice roads too! I like the roadside shots, very good job editing also! :clap:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It LOOKS good, I bet it sounded even better.

Just use photobucket to upload them, or BREAK
thanks for the compliment. It is sooo much better with sound. It's 12mb too big for photobucket. What is break?

What's up with the Hybrid badge?
I stole the idea from aretee a while back. I was getting hassled at the gas station so I put it on. It burns both rubber and gas
You live in a beautiful area, nice roads too! I like the roadside shots, very good job editing also! :clap:
yes it is a nice area. Thanks for the compliments! I used iMovie on my new mac and it was very user fiendly. This was my first time editing videos

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Break is like youtube.....but they dont give a crap

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP! Finally got the sound back!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
why am i always late to ur threads?? lol very nice video man!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts