Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been roaming the forums for quite sometime now and I was getting tired of being told to introduce myself. So like the song goes, "Here I am." I currently drive an '06 stone white Charger SE with a 3.5L, but I need a HEMI. :knockout: I'll see you all around the forums and hopefully I'll be able to join the HEMI family soon. If not, I'll do so when the Challenger comes out. :)

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Welcome neighbor, enjoy the forums!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from The Central Valley.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Welcome from roanoke, Va

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts, nothing wrong with your car, arent the white ones hard to find??

Well gang we converted another one to the dark side. Send the nurse over, strap on the straightjacket, take his wallet before moditis fully sets in

Tom

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Tyler, Texas

A HEMI is awesome but the 3.5L HO is nothing to scoff at. its a great car Post some pictures and start Modding.

I posted a Pic of mine and this community has been awesome about giving me ideas and tips and tricks

I will still get a HEMI one day

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome from Canton , Texas and Kevlar is exactly right. You can still thrash most of the stuff rollin down the road with that 3.5!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the awesome welcome ladies and gents. :grin: I've been busy at work and school so I haven't had time to check back here. But now that I have some free time, I thought I would check out the forums and let you folks in on a little secret. I have full blown moditis thanks to everyone here. :lol: I have a majority of things coming in on Monday and other parts on "special order." I had a part come in early and so I put it in today. Enjoy the pictures and thank you once again. :grin:

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Another how-D from Texas!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts